Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
billy98988

Pursuit Buster Traffic Buster LED Visor Light

8 posts in this topic

has anyone ever seen/own this light before or anything similar...

Visor light

I haven't seen a visor light like that before. When its not on it doesn't look like your traditional visor light. Pretty deceptive...in a good way. Would like to see what kind of power it has.

never seen it before it looks cool, but im not a fan of it from the pictures

looks like it would have a lot of blinding feed back, no bueno.

Price looks good. Try it out. Axixtech (not sure of spelling) makes a good LED dash light. They are like $125 for a double. My fiance has a double green on her dash and it its pretty damn good.

Thats not bad for $90, considering another corny visor light I saw that straps onto the visor and needs to have the visor down to use costs like $200...a little ridiculous for the light if you ask me. This one seems well priced, and its low profile and sits out of the way when not in use and is not too obvious and screams "Im a volunteer" like most bar lights that are 3 sizes too big for the truck!! lol Let us know if you get one and maybe try to take some pics too.

You might want to check out the forums at Elightbars.org. From what I have read there, they are to emergency lighting what EMTBravo is to Fire and EMS.

I recently got the Whacker Technologies Inciter EX from NWAPublicSafety.com. It got very good reviews from elightbars and when I ordered it, rather than shipping it from his location (Arkansas), he had it shipped directly from the his distributor (Brooklyn, NY). Ordered it at 3PM, received it by 3PM the next day. When I received it, it looked small, but it really packs a punch in a small package, and at $125 it is well worrth it.

You might want to check out the forums at Elightbars.org. From what I have read there, they are to emergency lighting what EMTBravo is to Fire and EMS.

I recently got the Whacker Technologies Inciter EX from NWAPublicSafety.com. It got very good reviews from elightbars and when I ordered it, rather than shipping it from his location (Arkansas), he had it shipped directly from the his distributor (Brooklyn, NY). Ordered it at 3PM, received it by 3PM the next day. When I received it, it looked small, but it really packs a punch in a small package, and at $125 it is well worrth it.

Yes, ELightbars.org is definitely comparable to the "whacker/buff" world what EMTBravo is for Fire and EMS, just as you said. Manufacturer representatives, dealers for lights and the sort, and people with the technological knowledge background for the lights.

Not like I am a member there or anything! ;)