Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afd65

Who Do You Think Will Make The NFL Playoffs, Win The Bowl?

54 posts in this topic

A gentleman never tells. LOL.

should be a good weekend this weekend who does every1 predict to win each game?

x635,

Email me if you might want something. I'm definately looking forward to some of the pregame parties. And if you really want to know my brother won a Frito-Lay contest so that is how I ended up going. This is his 2nd Superbowl, which I missed because I was in the Marine Corps. But definately looking forward to a great time.

x635,

Email me if you might want something. I'm definately looking forward to some of the pregame parties. And if you really want to know my brother won a Frito-Lay contest so that is how I ended up going. This is his 2nd Superbowl, which I missed because I was in the Marine Corps. But definately looking forward to a great time.

Have a great time, and bring me back lots and lots of Cheerleaders!

Okay....well, the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but I feel a train coming. And it's got the STEELERS splattered all over it. 10-10 going into the half (would have been 13-10 if they had a few more seconds) and 17-10 now.....I can feel the LOVE!

17-17 in Overtime What's gonna happen?????

once again the jets manage to snatch defeat from the hands of victory

once again the jets manage to snatch defeat from the hands of victory

YPU they should have done it with that last FGA, DAMMIT!!!!!!

Oh well, So much for the Jets. Better luck next year. Now who's gonna go all the way?

well i hope the pats all the way :D:D =D>

ouch sucks to be the jets right now. well they did make it farther then the giants so i really can't say anything bad about them anymore. great year for them thought they would go further though when looking at them in the beginning of the year. hope the colts make it far and that the eagles get out this round. i hate them

I dont think the Jets will ever go much deeper in the playoffs with Pennington as there QB. He just isnt good enough. But still it was a great showing the Jets did yesterday. But the steelers with thier two great running backs who are very hot right now, it has to be the greatest one two punch ever in football. I mean the bus gets tired you rest him for a half a quater and they put the duce in. What a running game those two make. They always have a rested running back. I dont think there is a defense good enough to stop the running game right now. Now there passing game is questionable. Ratenhoweveyouspellit, showed he can be rattled. It should be a great super bowl either way.

Would love to see Payton win it but seems he is going to be the next Marino and never win one. What do you guys and gals think of that? Have a safe and great long weekend all lets hope it stays quite today so we can enjoy the games.

as much as i hated to watch the patriots and the eagles win today, the best moment out of both games was definately when the security gaurd tackled the jack*ss who ran out on the field. nice hit.

Yeah, missed that one. Maybe they should sign him as a defensive lineman. =D>

I was kinda wanting Pittsburg to win but oh well... now I think NE will win it in the end.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Eagles over Pats - 17-14

i hope the pats kick the eagles A$$ and i hope TO gets knocked out i hate him and the GO PATS

Take your best shot at T.O. He says he is playing....and i cant wait

the pats all the way. :D:D =D> =D>

I will route for the lesser of 2 evils I want the Eagles to win. As a Yankee fan can't route for any team from the Boston area and Eagles play my Giants but as I saidgoing with the lesser of two evls. GO EAGLES