Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

East Fishkill (Dutchess) 2nd Alarm - 9-16-08

8 posts in this topic

East Fishkill dispatched for a reported structure fire. First arriving unit (1st Assistant Chief) 39-2 reporting working fire.

First in crew encountered a room and contents; the room fully involved, self vented, beginning extension out window up to eaves and into attic, and extending just outside of door into hallway. The main body k/d in under 5, overhaul and checking for extension proved negative results.

Aggressive attack kept this from extending beyond the room of origin. Good job guys!

Poughkeepsie Journal Article

Incident Alert

DSC04308.jpg

East Fishkill dispatched for a reported structure fire. First arriving unit (1st Assistant Chief) 39-2 reporting working fire.

First in crew encountered a room and contents; the room fully involved, self vented, beginning extension out window up to eaves and into attic, and extending just outside of door into hallway. The main body k/d in under 5, overhaul and checking for extension proved negative results.

Aggressive attack kept this from extending beyond the room of origin. Good job guys!

Poughkeepsie Journal Article

Incident Alert

Nice picture Nate! I heard it was a great knockdown by the initial crew in :D

Nice picture Nate! I heard it was a great knockdown by the initial crew in :D

Picture is courtesy of EFFD 39-1 (District Chief), and yes, I heard the same thing!

Looks like a nice save, great job EFFD

:rolleyes: Hey mark, you have too much free time!!! :rolleyes:

Just giving credit where it is due, yeah to much free time, you know us state workers!!!!

Just giving credit where it is due, yeah to much free time, you know us state workers!!!!

:rolleyes: Hey mark, I like your new picture. I think that could be a copyright problem!!!! Ha ha ha. The home of big blue founding. :lol:

Edited by DOC22
set case, removed all caps