Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man charged after allegedly passing gas toward cop

12 posts in this topic

Remind me not to speed the next time I'm in West Virginia and to lay off the All Hands Chili for a while.

Well, I'm sure if he wasn't intoxicated it wouldn't have been a problem. Still funny though!

Damn just imagine if he puked on him what would have happened!!! Unreal.

It sounds like the reason for the additional charge was prompted by the defendant due to a lack of respect shown towards a Police Officer. As funny as it may sound, we should think about this. Police Officers are sometimes abused for doing thier jobs. This could have happened to a Firefighter, EMT or medic as well. The defendant was arrested for a serious charge, DWI. If the Police Officer didn't do his job, this idiot of a defendant could have killed someone so the Police Officer deserves respect for saving lives by taking him off of the road. Oh, by the way, the Police Officer also saved the defendant's life. I guess this is the thanks he got.

Could it be interpreted as a Haz-Mat incident???...."I fart in your general direction", a classic bit, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail..

Ha ha..... :lol: , but no!....not funny.

What happend to acting like adults?

"The gas was very odorous"

"then fanned the gas toward the officer"

This is ridiculous!! I wonder what type of policing they use?

Did they save a sample of the air for evidence?

Could it be interpreted as a Haz-Mat incident???...."I fart in your general direction", a classic bit, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail..

I don't wanna talk to you no more you emprty headed animal food trough wiper!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!!!!

Feche la vache!!!!

Silly Arthur King

And my personal favorite....

I'm French, why do you think I have this OUTRAGEOUS accent you silly king!!!!

PS, I believe I saw somewhere the flatulence charge was dropped.

I understand he may be a suspect in other unsolved flatulenations and will have to appear in an outdoor lineup. Kidding aside, I would love to hear(not smell) the outcome of the charge.