Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Jimmy Boy": 3 Year Anniversary

9 posts in this topic

Today marks 3 years since "Jimmy Boy" left this world, leaving our hearts scarred but teaching us many lessons.

Jimmy Boy's spirit is still in my heart, and he was an unbelievable child. And, to this day, his parents work tirelessly while Jimmy Boy looks down from above to turn their tragedy into hope and courage for many other families.

Thoughts and prayers are with the Arena family on this difficult day.

(If you're new to this forum, or don't know the story about this amazing child, please read the many topics and updates in this forum)

post-11-1222618582.jpg

We will never forget Jimmy Boy touched Many hearts.

He was a brave little boy I don't think I would've had the courage he had. I will never forget him. To the Arena family God Bless and keep the faith.

I remember that might,as I had was there when Jimmy took his final breath. It was an honor to know such a wonderful child, I know I will never forget him or all the lives he touched. He brought so many people together. As Bootheng161 said I Know I wouldn't have had the courage Jimmy had.

Yes he was a brave little boy, He taught me so much I do not know where to begin, He changed the way I am a husband to my wife, the way I am a father to my children,and the way I am a friend to everyone.

It made me slow down and enjoy things good or bad.

It helped Gina and I to start the organization in his memory.

Thank You to everyone who has donated to Just Imagine Making Miracles Yours, with out your help we could never do what we have done.

Seth Thanks for posting this, we had a church service today and a large get together at Lake Purdys , even got a Softball game in.

Thanks and God Bless

Jim and Gina Arena

thanks Seth, I just read some of the past articles, wow what a young man and family, I can see why all were and are touched by him.

Never forget Jimmy Boy. I did not know much about his story until after his death. (I had only been a member of this site for 16 days and was still exploring the site.)

Edited by rfdu39

i will never forget that young man or that night. he taught us all what real courage is god bless you gina,jimmy& family dan m,