Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

On My Way To Dunkin Donuts This Morning.......

6 posts in this topic

On my way to DD this AM to get my new DD Caramel Swirl Latte (Which are really good, the latte,capp, and espresso line will be availabe in Westchester in January) I got to see the new '04 Dodge Durango. Now, I had only seen pics of it up to this point, and I really didnt like it from the pics, but when I saw it in person...WOW...its one hot truck...looks real good, much different from the pics)...Now, cant wait to see the first fly or chiefs car off this new design, and long awaited redesign of the Dakota which supposedly will closely resemble this.

BTW, the new DD on Knollwood Rd In Greenburgh WILL have a drive-thru (And Baskin-Robbins)

Also, the new Best Buy in Hartsdale is open. It's where Service Mechandise was. Norwalk will open soon as well.

Best Buy in Hartsdale isn;t open yet, it is slated to open monday baring some issues with the remodleing that the fire department and building department have with expressed. Also it should be noted that the floors of a trust constructions are said to be very shakey, A HFD Captain told me that when he jumped u could feel the entire floor shake and move, this would be a concern to me being that this is with no comustimers in the store. what do u think it i will be liek around christmas? let alone under fire conditions? i think this spells out a defensive operation on our pre response planning what about you?

North Central, where Service Merchandise used to be, across from Webb Field/just south of Mcds/Pathmark/Turcos

Thanks for the insight HFD211.....we can only hope nothing bad happens, whatever problems though hopefully it will be better than the Yonkers store.

Listen x635 you don't even live in Westchester No MORE, go get your own drive through DD... And no one is better than YONKERS no matter what you think!

best buy hartsdale opened friday 11/21/03 and last nite Saturday 11/22/03 we had our first alarm their being a roof fire in a Ac unit. but this gave me time to work the roof and walk through the store. i found the stock to be alot better then yonkers, much better selection in movies cds and video games then yonkers, mabe because its new, but i guess we shall see in time, its certainly more convient for me then driving all the way up south central.