Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest stephentyler20

Westchester County Police MVA this AM on the hutch?

8 posts in this topic

I'm just being nosy, but any info on this? I drove by it on the Hutch this morning... On the northbound side it looked like 2 WPD radio cars had collided. One had sustained moderate front end damage, and the other one looked like it was crunched in the front left corner, and the car had gone off the road up a small hill and into the bushes (skid marks abound).

They were still investigating when I went back again about 2 hours later...

I'm just being nosy, but any info on this? I drove by it on the Hutch this morning... On the northbound side it looked like 2 WPD radio cars had collided. One had sustained moderate front end damage, and the other one looked like it was crunched in the front left corner, and the car had gone off the road up a small hill and into the bushes (skid marks abound).

They were still investigating when I went back again about 2 hours later...

NEW ROCHELLE - A man has been charged with attempted murder of a Westchester County police officer after stealing a police car and crashing it this morning on the Hutchinson River Parkway, causing a major traffic jam, police said.

http://www.lohud.com/article/2008810160495

Wow! My thoughts are with the injured PO's, may they have a speedy recovery and get back to work doing what they do best!

What a F-ing skell this guy is huh? Wonder what caused the bruising under his eye :unsure: lol? It was so nice to hear that the judge was so compasionate about his injury as to postpone the hearing and let him get medical attention. I guess they gotta be or this guy could get sue-happy. Hopefully he gets what he deserves and rots for this! To any PO's on here, isnt there anyway that the DWI charge can be upgraded to a felony considering all the other offenses that occured?

Oh p.s., you guys should read some of the readers comments on LoHud. Alot of negative things people have to say about the PO's...absolutely ridiculous!

Best of luck to the POs who were injured, and the prosecutors who are going to nail this piece of trash.

Wow... that's not the story I expected to hear!

2 Observations... First, there were TWO PD cars with damage on the scene at the hutch. The one the perp was driving was clearly the one up on the embankment with the blown tire.

The other one was on the highway with significant front end damage. I'm guessing that's the car he hit at the train station, and the PD used it to chase him anyway? If so, that's pretty neat.

Looks like he got a little tuneup...

To any PO's on here, isnt there anyway that the DWI charge can be upgraded to a felony considering all the other offenses that occured?

Looking at the rest of the charges he's facing, I think DWI is the least of his worries, felony or not!

Mike

I can't believe some of the comments that people are saying on there. What planet are these people from...? Speedy recovery to the PO's...

Edited by LT. 22

Wow... that's not the story I expected to hear!

Looks like he got a little tuneup...

Maybe this criminal on PCP suffered the injuries from fleeing through the woods, train tracks, parkways, or crashing into police cars and fighting with police.

This is a public website. Which means a defense attorny can read this post. Wink! Wink!

Speedy recovery to the injured WCPD officers.

Edited by TOYBUFF911