Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rfdu39

Most memorable halloween costume?

8 posts in this topic

What is your most memorable halloween costume? Mine was a firefighter costume on the halloween after 9/11.

A firefighter costume, you come up with that on your own?

Mine was a hasidic rabbi.

I've done a couple of silly ones. I did Luke Skywalker twice when I was a kid. I also did the boxer from the video game, Punch Out!! Green hair and all.

That went well at the Boy Scout party when there was green glitter in the bucket for apple bobbing. Had my head shaved once, so painted my face like a baseball, and threw on my Cyclones jersey.

I have to say my parents were hysterical at it. Bags of jelly beans, angel and devil, I guess it was their big holiday.

Edited by JBE

At one point in middle school i was the Aircraft Carrier from the movie "Top Gun" at another point in high school i was a trash can

I couldn't figure out what to dress up as for a college party, then the night of the party, I saw the episode of Taxi having their party. So I went as the Reverend Jim Ignatowski dressed in the jean jacket and pants with the messed up hair and google eyeglasses. The funny thing was about half the people realized who I was supposed to be!

one year i was a plumber, one year i was the IRS man from WWE, then a bunch of us were some of our high school teachers. ohh and before i forget Tackelberry from Police Academy.

I like the girlies that flaunt teh bewbies myself............

I should have though of this early but next year i am dressing up as a Westchester County dispatcher in a hamburger suit with White Castle LOGO and Number 642 on the stomach