Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Collector Alert: Grasslands Fire Bridgade Dodge/Pierce Mini-Attack

15 posts in this topic

I am told that there is a strong possibilty that this may be sold at the next Westchester County surplus auction.

19?? Dodge/Pierce. Appears in excellent condition and would be great for a collector or department in need.....I wish I could!

post-11-1226420700.jpg

Any idea when the auction is and where?

Any idea when the auction is and where?

The last Public Vehicle Auction was held on Friday, October 24th, 2008. Currently there are no auctions scheduled.

Check out the Westchester County Bureau of Purchase & Supplies website for updates:

http://blog.westchestergov.com/index.php?o...&Itemid=330

In addition to public auction and sealed bid offers, they sell stuff on logoEbay_x45.gif as well!

looks well enough to still provide useful service to a FD

I remember this Mini Attack from years ago. It was Lime Yellow back in the 1980's.

This vehicle was stolen from the Grasslands Reservation !

I remember this Mini Attack from years ago. It was Lime Yellow back in the 1980's.

Luckily the WCMC is on the Grasslands reservation and apparently they have discoverd a cure for Lime Disease. :lol:

Perhaps the key to Westchester Counties fiscal future could be to produce and sell the antidote!

More information * This Mini Attack was stolen by a EDP/Patient from the hospital !

After an All Points Bulliten was issued on the "Hot line" for a File 1 - Mini Fire truck , it was spotted.

A Police chase ended at Central Ave and Cross Street when the mini-attack hit a GPD car.

Does any one know what condition this rig is in? I thought it got in a was involved in an MVA? Where is the damage?

If its in good condition, lets hope it makes it way back into active service.

Edited by bvfdjc316

If its in such great condition then why is Westchester County getting rid of it? Why not keep it and get some more service from it and save the tax payers some money. This is an example of why Westchester County is the highest taxed county in the United States of America.

If its in such great condition then why is Westchester County getting rid of it? Why not keep it and get some more service from it and save the tax payers some money. This is an example of why Westchester County is the highest taxed county in the United States of America.

Who said its in great condition. 4 wheel drive not working, no drive shaft, so how is this an example!

I thought it got in a was involved in an MVA? Where is the damage?

I'm pretty sure this happened back in the day as in not recently so it was probably fixed that's why you don't see any damage.