Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

I cant believe I forgot about the EMTBravo.com 2 Year B'Day!

10 posts in this topic

Well, apparently I've been so busy in the past two weeks, that I totally forgot that 1/1/2005 marked the 2nd birthday of EMTBravo.com, the website.

We started buidling EMTBravo.com as a small site to share photos and info among the Westchester Fire/EMS community on 12/31/02, and it went live at 0001 hours on 1/1/03. It was never intended to be a big site, just a small personal one. Everything has grown tremendously since then, and it's all because of the support of the people who send in the photos, and the people who send in their support,words of encouragement, and thanks, and the people who particpate in this forum. So thank you to everybody because it's because of you this site is what it currently is, and if you guys didn't like or appreciate it, it would end. Hopefully, the next year will be even better! As time permits, we have a lot in store.

(These forums, the EMTBravo NETWORK section of the site, was started November 13th,2003 and are now over 1 years old!)

Happy belated birthday EMTBravo.com!!

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Happy Birthday to the greatest thing to happen to bored buffs like myself since.....I don't know what!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations, loved the site from the moment I joined and it's hard to think of the Web without it. Keep it up !!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Happy Birthday 2 years young and running strong way togo. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congrats Seth. For thsoe that remember 2 years ago you did all the incident alerts. You've come along way from when i first met you about 10 years ago atleast.

Congrats Seth! I too have known you for the better part of ten years, and wow, look where you are now! Hit the 1500 member mark!

Thanks to everyone.

Congrats Seth.  For those that remember 2 years ago you did all the incident alerts.  You've come along way from when i first met you about 10 years ago atleast.
Congrats Seth! I too have known you for the better part of ten years, and wow, look where you are now! Hit the 1500 member mark! .

LOL, The old Fire and EMS News! Ugh, I could only imagine having to keep up with that now. I should post some of the archives.

10 Years! Jeesh, I feel old! Look at how far all 3 of us have come......I remember before we all had licenses and were explorers, when this point in our lives seemed so far away. Seems like just yesterday. Time really does fly. 23 and 80.....always have been there for me and supported me whatever I was up to,lol. I'm glad to still have you guys and everybody on this board as friends. All my friends rock! :D