Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

Street name caught my eye - Where is it located ?

11 posts in this topic

While traveling somewhere in the tri-state area , I spotted a street sign that caught my eye. I took two pictures.

Can anybody guess what town/village it is located in ? Please note - it is not my street. LOL

post-23-1227828144.jpg

post-23-1227828320.jpg

Nash, NC, Franklin, FL, Genevieve, MO, Baxter, Az, Columbia, GA or Clackmas OR at least thats what google maps tells me

While traveling somewhere in the tri-state area , I spotted a street sign that caught my eye. I took two pictures.

Can anybody guess what town/village it is located in ? Please note - it is not my street. LOL

Nash, NC, Franklin, FL, Genevieve, MO, Baxter, Az, Columbia, GA or Clackmas OR at least thats what google maps tells me

Something tells me that none of the aforementioned are in the Tri-State Region, lol!

Tenafly Nj................ corner of Buff Rd. and COUNTY ROAD 505 AKA KNICKERBOCKER ROAD

It's in a naturist community, AKA clothing optional.

Cochecton, NY

Question: Why is there a street to the left of the sign but no addition lable on the sign. The power lines/street light are headed behind the sign. If this was an intersection or a meeting of two streets, shouldnt there be another lable on the same post?????

sign.jpg

Not always, usually with a mian road you wont get that addition sign. You just get the side street

tenafly nj

Tenafly Nj................ corner of Buff Rd. and COUNTY ROAD 505 AKA KNICKERBOCKER ROAD

Correct ! Tenafly New Jersey. (Bergen County)