Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

Passing of Mohegan Member Bob Landsman

15 posts in this topic

Since more than 24 hours have passed since we all stood in the ER and were present with the horrible news, I wish to convey my condolences to the my entire extended family at Mohegan VAC and FD on the passing of longtime member Bob Landsman.

I have details on the arrangements but I think it best to come from someone within the department as I am unsure of all the details (departmental arrangments, etc).

I've known Bob and his family for a long time and his passing comes as a shock to all of us who worked with him. His son Brian is also a member of Mohegan and a trooper with State Police in Cortlandt. Please keep them in your thoughts especially being the Holiday season only makes it harder.

-Chris Deierlein

Cortlandt Paramedics

Updated Funeral Information For Bob Landsman:

CG206 posted below information

Thursday 12/11/08:

Wake at Cargain Funeral Home at 418 Rt. 6 in Mahopac (opposite Enterprise Rental Cars)

2pm-4pm

7pm-9pm (department services at 7pm)

Friday 12/12/08:

Funeral services start at 9am at Cargain Funeral Home

or

10am Mass at Grace Lutheran Church at Curry St and Gomer St in Yorktown

Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park on Mill St in Putnam Valley

Edited by TR54

It is always harder when this happens around the Holiday season. MayBob Rest in Peace as he sits at the right hand of The Father, and may God grant hisfamily, friends and extended family make it through this most difficult time.

R.I.P.

I went to the house and left a few candles. My prayers are with his family

My sincere condolences to the Landsman family and members of MVFA & VAC. Bob was a long time friend and dedicated volunteer, RIP.

My Condolences to the Family the MVFD&MVAC. RIP Bob

Thoughts and prayers are with the Landsman family, friends,

and the members of Mohegan FD/EMS.

I am sorry for your loss.

REST IN PEACE!

May he Rest In Peace, and may his family and friends take comfort in each other and stay strong. All my thoughts and prayers to all of you.

My thoughts and condolences go out to the Landsman family and their extended family Mohegan Fire/VAC. It's a horrible time but keep your heads up and think about all the good times you had and be there for your loved ones.

Mr. Landsman RIP!!!

Condolences also come from Croton EMS and Montrose VAFD!!!

Rest in Peace Bob; condolences from all the members of the Wassaic Fire Co., Inc and our thoughts and prayers are with Landsman family, the Mohegan VAC and FD.

On behalf of the Mohegan FD/VAC, Thank you to everyone for the extreme support and compassion during this most difficult time!

Edited by CG206

Bob was a life member of The Mohegan Vol. Fire Assoc., where he was still a very active firefighter at scenes and also socially inside the firehouse. He was also currently a very active riding member of the ambulance and was serving as a Board of Director of The MVFA-VAC. He was involved with many committees in the firehouse as well. His son Brian is a very active Firefighter with us and Bob's youngest son Mike was also a member for a short time. He will sorely be missed! Rest in Peace Bob...

Updated Funeral Information For Bob Landsman:

Thursday 12/11/08:

Wake at Cargain Funeral Home at 418 Rt. 6 in Mahopac (opposite Enterprise Rental Cars)

2pm-4pm

7pm-9pm (department services at 7pm)

Friday 12/12/08:

Funeral services start at 9am at Cargain Funeral Home

or

10am Mass at Grace Lutheran Church at Curry St and Gomer St in Yorktown

Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park on Mill St in Putnam Valley

RIP condolences from J H Ketcham Dover Plains memebers