Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Thank You EMTBravo.net Staff!

7 posts in this topic

Members,

Our staff works hard to keep this forum going. I couldn't do it without them. They volunteer numerous hours of their personal times so that we can provide the best to our members, and extend themselves so each member has the best possible experience.

From a behind the scenes perspective, members don't see all the day-to-day work that goes into running this forum. We have staff assigned to a wide variety of daily tasks, and lisiting them all here would take a lot of typing. Also, staff members have to meet very strict standards to stay on the staff. They are required to actively particpate in our staff workgroup and meetings, and keep up with all the training and policies that are issued. We have a rigid "check and balance" system in place. Each staff member is hand picked by me, and each one has a unique strength that makes the staff a great team.

They also are constantly brainstorming to come up with new ideas, and constantly refininfing to forum..

So, to all the EMTBravo.net staff, I want to say THANK YOU for all the hard work you put in and continually put in to keep tihis forum running and growing!!

-Seth G.

Founder & CEO

The EMTBravo Group

Yes, thank you all the staff members and thanks for keeping the site professional and informational at the same time.

Thanks to all the staff you guys do a great job keep it up.

Edited by ENG47INE

I think a lot of our members can make a quick post and show appreciation to the staff of the forum. It is here because of their hard work. If you're reading this, hit "Add Reply" and say thanks.....it's a simple word that goes a long way.

This is the best site i ever had the pleasure of reading thanks to the staff of EMTBravo keep up the great work. Happy Holidays! to all