Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man Killed In Crash Left In Towed Car

10 posts in this topic

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Holy crap, what else can you say, this is a major screw up that no excuse can justify.

What the --- Heads willroll on this one

Edited by jack10562
language

Isn't the first time we've seen a story like this posted on here. I'll see if I can find another one!

To me that's pretty hard to do. I mean how exactly do you leave a body in a car? Some heads will definately roll...lawsuit maybe but can't see getting a ton of money from this one. Only claim to fame is "unnecessary grief and sufferring."

Isn't the first time we've seen a story like this posted on here. I'll see if I can find another one!

Something similiar happened out west a few months ago. I don't remember if it was LA or somewhere in SoCal.

What was said to the family before?! "Uh... we don't know where his body is, we just know he's dead."

if it is a small body, and the damage to the vehicle is that severe, it is really not that difficult to see that a body was missed. We have all had those jobs where the person's car was a collier's mansion. Take that into account and someone that wasn't wearing their seatbelt.

I am not justifying missing the body, but it is a possibility. There will definitely be a lawsuit, if they can prove that there might have been even a slight chance that the victim was alive, or had a chance to be resuscitated.