Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turborich

Shandaken Ambulance

13 posts in this topic

LMK what could be better or worse...

WWW.SHANDAKENAMBULANCE.ORG

Just keep in mind that the idea of the website is public education.

If someone says something about the new flycar having a blue lightbar on the back I will straight up murder you...

Edited by Turborich

Can we say something good about the blue bar or would that be bad too.

Nice website and good luck with the new Fly Car, Captain. I am sure it will get some miles going up to the sky center.

Edited by Patch6713

Rich, you can have a disco ball on the back for all I care, so long as it responds and it keeps me from having to go over the reservoir, through the woods, and past the end of civilization in a foot of snow for a paramedic assist on the top of a mountain and a patient that wants to go to some tiny hospital in Delaware County.

Great job you guys do up there. Good luck in your upcoming busy season and happy holidays.

Turbo,

Very Nice. Sure is the Boonies up there eh. Have a Merry Christmas, and say hi to the family.

I saw a Durango in Red Oaks Mill the other day...figured with the blue light it was just a buff's car.... :P

Veryyyyyyyyy nice site, nice layout, I love the Durango; very sharp and it's blue and white, my favorite color scheme.

I saw a Durango in Red Oaks Mill the other day...figured with the blue light it was just a buff's car.... :P

You sure it wasn't Don's car? :lol:

Oh man, if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that LOL.. some time in the next few weeks hopefully.

We've had it for months but cabinets/temp control/lighting/electrical/etc.. have to be finished (and it is hard work).

It wasn't as easy as buying it on state bid and sending it out to odyssey or something.. the Town has rediculously limited funds ($36,000 for the whole vehicle incl. cabinetry, lighting, and cost of vehicle itself) so the vehicle's equipment came from everywhere (even ebay!) and the cabinetry and limited electrical work went out to the lowest bidders that wouldn't sacrifice quality and workmanship.

The end result will be insane.. just taking some time. The vehicle will be in service for 10 years so it's well worth the wait for a quality product.

I'll post some superbuff pics when she's all finished.

Damn and i thought working in Highland and going out to Modena was the sticks...

I see a few familiar faces...

Sounds like a nice gig though, not too busy, but it seems this is an area where ALS can really make a difference.

Damn and i thought working in Highland and going out to Modena was the sticks...

I see a few familiar faces...

Sounds like a nice gig though, not too busy, but it seems this is an area where ALS can really make a difference.

Yeah man, 40+ minute transport times with a 100+ square mile service area. It's the closest thing to real EMS you can get to around here.

Came a LONG way in a year.. ask some of the MLSS guys on here.

I heard the boss is pretty cool too..