Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medibart

Scarsdale VAC

10 posts in this topic

I think it was Seth that was looking for Scarsdale VAC photos. I took these quick last week. Bad time of day with the lighting but here's some quick shots.

New ambulance 18. 2008 Wheeled Coach Ford E-450

Also exterior pics of the new building, complete with faux chimney and custom made garage doors to keep the neighbors happy. Also note the very cold looking decon shower hehe.

post-958-1230478798.jpg

post-958-1230478815.jpg

post-958-1230478827.jpg

post-958-1230478843.jpg

post-958-1230478854.jpg

post-958-1230478903.jpg

post-958-1230478915.jpg

post-958-1230478932.jpg

post-958-1230478944.jpg

post-958-1230478955.jpg

post-958-1230478967.jpg

post-958-1230478975.jpg

Thanks, MediBart! Much appreciated! The ambulance looks like a great improvement over the old "Moduvans". I really like the graphic design on the back.

Also, building turned out beautiful. I know they had a really hard time fundraising, and they wanted a simpler building, but the neighbors wanted it to "fit in". Glad they finally got it built, and hopefully will be able to get it paid off sooner then later.

Nice pics the building looks good

The building looks gorgeous, but the neighbors really gave you a hard time about the building 'fitting in'? That's so absurd, I'm sure you all would have preferred to spend the extra money on new equipment. And I know I for one, never want to have to use that decon shower...

The Ambulance looks great, congrats.

Manufacturer?

New ambulance 18. 2008 Wheeled Coach Ford E-450

Nice photos, thanks again for sharing them! I especially like the EKG line. Very sharp!

-Joe DA BUFF

Nice looking I suppose, but it seems mistaken to go with the flashy cool-looking graphics on the back over the increasingly common reflective stripe pattern that most newer trucks are getting these days.

More importantly, nice to see an LP12 in the cabinet (welcome to the 21st century!).

Nice rig and it is my preferred color scheme. The building looks great too. good luck with both; nice job and thanks for sharing

Seth - I actually had no problem with the Moduvans when I was alone in the back. The only problem was when there were multiple people, it got cramped. When I'm working alone, I like to have all my stuff in easy reach.

The building came out very nice. It has more than enough room for all of their needs.

First floor has the two bays, an O2 room, medical supplies storage, radio room, office, laundry room, treatment room (they get lots of walk ins), lockers, kitchen, living room, dining room.

Second floor has 2 bunkrooms with full bathrooms, lots of storage.

Basement has training room, gym, locker rooms, lots more storage.

There is also an elevator. Also we have a back patio with propane grills and furniture.

Happy to have the Lifepak 12 also.