Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC2OBW

Looking To Join Arlington.

7 posts in this topic

Hey Group, I am looking to join Arlington, plan on stopping by one of the stations later to pic up a application.

Good Luck, might want to PM Chief Pells if you need some asistance

Good Luck, might want to PM Chief Pells if you need some asistance

DCJPells is the Deputy Chief of Arlington. There are several other members of AFD here on the boards, and I am sure they would be happy to help answer any questions you might have!

Thanks for the replies guys, I will deff. keep that in mind if I need any help.

Scott

KC2OBW

I am a new member to Arlington. I transfered to Arlington from another district when I moved into the district 6 months ago. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will let you know how the application, orientation, and process work. I know that one of the two people that are in charge of recruitment is away for a couple weeks, but I will try to point you in the right direction if I can.

I am a new member to Arlington. I transfered to Arlington from another district when I moved into the district 6 months ago. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will let you know how the application, orientation, and process work. I know that one of the two people that are in charge of recruitment is away for a couple weeks, but I will try to point you in the right direction if I can.

Thanks Mike, Deputy chief Pells sent me a PM the other day, just waiting to hear something from someone in recruitment.