Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve shryock

Westchester Fire Chiefs being asked to call 60? Movie Airplane? and White Castle? LOL!

104 posts in this topic

post-3-1231131315.jpg

F & B Ambulance

GREAT Movie!

Thats APoc Now. Not Full Metal Jacket.

Really? :rolleyes: Shucks... LOL. That's why they aren't in the same sentence or paragraph. Trust me as a jarhead I've seen both to the point that I can mouth the words like "Legand" did to the Shrek movie when the woman and the kid showed up.

Harvey Keitel...USMC veteran (who if I remember correctly served time in Beirut)

I'm gonna try to keep this thread going

"If you can find lower prices anywhere, my name ain't Nathan Arizona."

post-3-1231131315.jpg

F & B Ambulance

GREAT Movie!

Scary to admit, but someone brought this down to the firehouse about a week or so ago. I don't even know what to say about that movie, lol!!

I can't hear you, sound off like you got a pair!!!! That would make it through the filter.

YOU WILL NOT LAUGH, YOU WILL NOT CRY, YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS I WILL TEACH YOU!!!!

Your hearts may belong to Jesus, but your @$$es belong to the Corps!!!!

Somebody pick me up a couple of double jalapeno cheeseburgers from White Castle and a sack of onion rings!!!

Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski? The bums will always lose!

How was your meeting, Mr. Lebowski?

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.

Everything else in this movie is half f-bombs.

Okay Animal House anyone? "Is that a pledge pin on your uniform? Now drop and give me twenty".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Sloane: What are we going to do?

Ferris: The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"

Cameron: Please don't say were not going to take the car home. Please don't say were not going to take the car home.

Please don't say were not going to take the car home.

Ferris: [to the camera] If you had access to a car like this, would you take it back right away?

Ferris: Neither would I.

:D

Credit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/quotes

Sir, where at now, now. This is now.

Go back to then.

We can't

why?

We missed it

When?

Just now.

When will then be now?

Soon.

How soon?

Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski? The bums will always lose!

How was your meeting, Mr. Lebowski?

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.

Everything else in this movie is half f-bombs.

He thinks the carpet pissers did this?

Well, Dude, We just don't know.

I've been waiting for someone to start quoting this movie.

"Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what were here for. But the Marine Corp lives forever. And that means YOU live forever."

"Graduation is only a few days away, and the recruits of Platoon 3092 are salty. They are ready to eat their own guts and ask for seconds. The drill instructors are proud to see that we are growing beyond their control. The Marine Corps does not want robots. The Marine Corps wants killers. The Marine Corps wants to build indestructible men, men without fear."

And anyone who has had this experience, knows exactly the feeling that quote signifies. When you can start to move as the DI tells you to do something without even completing the sentence. And that feeling that you could take the world.

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!

Frank: It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

Jane: I've heard police work is dangerous.

Frank: It is. That's why I carry a big gun.

Jane: Aren't you afraid it might go off accidentally?

Frank: I used to have that problem.

Jane: What did you do about it?

Frank: I just think about baseball.

Frank: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Jane: Goodyear?

Frank: No, the worst.

Frank: Just think; next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested.

Credit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095705/quotes