Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack10562

NY Mets New Ballpark

15 posts in this topic

Very nice show! Let's go Met's it is hard being a fan, but I always come back after every heartbreak. :( But awesome views, and I was always wondering what was going on with Shea, but now I know, thanks!

Lets Go Mets.....been a Mets fan since before they were created as an expansion team.

My family was Giants fans, then Dodgers fans then Mets fans.

I have been a Mets fan since the day I was before, some say even before the creation of the Mets.

I cant wait to see a game at the new field. I liked Shea, it was old and dirty but its the only Home of the Mets I have ever known, or really anyone else for that matter.

Now all I need is a seat from the Mezz section.....

Great looking stadium. I cant wait to see a game next year. Sad to see Shea go.

Looks like a fantastic ballpark! Never got to see Shea when I was in NYC. GO SOX!

I get crap all the time because I am a Met fan, I always tell them that it takes a TRUE FAN to be a Met fan. I for you am not sorry to see Shea go, I have a ton of memeories there but it's time is long past.

nice tour of the second best stadium in NY (just kidding) best of luck to the Mets and Yankees this year

nice tour of the second best stadium in NY (just kidding) best of luck to the Mets and Yankees this year

I knew it wouldn't be long for you to chime in, couldn't resist could you!

that was a great slide show, let's hope they have what it takes this year. It's hard enough being a met fan year after year but getting so close and then having to watch implosion after implosion is just tough to take !!! Let's Go Mets !!!

Very nice show! Let's go Met's it is hard being a fan, but I always come back after every heartbreak. :( But awesome views, and I was always wondering what was going on with Shea, but now I know, thanks!

Ugh, not only are you a Truckie you're a Mets fan? Jeez.... :P

Wow seeing the demolition of Shea is tough, almost brings a tear to the eye...many great memories going to games with my Dad growing up and when I was older going with my friends and my wife. I was hoping to pass that tradition on with my kids, but they will only get to go to some sanitized ball park that belongs in Phoenix or Houston or something. Shea Stadium may have been grimy and dirty and smelled bad, but it was distinctly New York, maybe I'm a little romantic but I thought that would of meant something. Same goes for the "real" Yankee Stadium.

Wish I had the money as my Padres open CitiField with the Mets in April. Would love to go to some games back east. I've been to almost every ballpark on the west coast.

Mets? New Stadium? Never would have known with The Yankees and The New Yankee Stadium. :lol:

Just a new place for the Mets fans to hang their heads in Late September.... ;)

Yankees and Number 27 in '09!