x129k

Posts to date: 1,724 posts (1 per day)

Previous Member Group(s): Verified Member, Alpha Member, VIP Supporting Member

Current Member Group: Award Winning Member

Member #: 2837

Click Here To View x129k's Profile Page

Congrats!

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

*NOTE: An error in our awards queue caused a different member to be announced. We sincerly apologize for the error*

An EMTBravo.net Member Of The Weel is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Member Of The Week nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Members Of The Week are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT eligible for this program.

A Member Of The Month is chosen by placing all the winners of "Member Of The Week" up for voting by the general membership at the end of each month. All EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month Award winners are then elegible for the "Member Of The Year" title, announced in December.

Members can recieve the "Member Of The Week" award up to three (3) times a year maximum.

If you wish to opt-out of this program, please notify an EMTBravo staff member ASAP.

Dan congrats, I will give you the cash award part of this honor at Copperfields on 1/23/09. Thanks for all the help with our website, pictures and support of the Wassaic Fire Co. Your face was a welcome site at the stove fire last Friday, my first official commanding role in many moons.

Edited by markmets415

Congrats! ↓↓ !

Edited by batt2

Congrats brother.

Wow.....thanks!

And thanks to Seth and EMTBravo for getting me BACK into the active ranks.

JHK! JHK! JHK!

Dan congrats, I will give you the cash award part of this honor at Copperfields on 1/23/09. Thanks for all the help with our website, pictures and support of the Wassaic Fire Co. Your face was a welcome site at the stove fire last Friday, my first official commanding role in many moons.

Thnak you my friend! THAT driveway SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was nOT a fire..I was so out of breath from the one step up, 3 slides down, that I would have had NO problem being a feed man at the door! :P

I almost just rode the can down like a sled....

Congrats Dan well deserved and if you rode the can down you would of needed the ambulance for all the guys you ran over at the bottom of the hill

Congrats Dan well deserved and if you rode the can down you would of needed the ambulance for all the guys you ran over at the bottom of the hill

I coulda gone Probie Bowling! :lol::lol:

I coulda gone Probie Bowling! :lol::lol:

Not a bad idea :lol::blink:

Good job Dan, nice to see you last week !!

Thanks Chief - wanted to talk some, but you looked preoccupied with people with WAY more bugles than I have!

Way to go Dan! ( Hey, Do you think the staff gave you this award so you wouldn't put the server into cardiac arrest again?) :rolleyes:

Way to go Dan! ( Hey, Do you think the staff gave you this award so you wouldn't put the server into cardiac arrest again?) :rolleyes:

Nice job Dan!!!! No, I think he earned the award because he was the first one to do it :lol: