Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oc344

Richard Quigley Online Condolence Card

77 posts in this topic

Today the world lost a friend and great paramedic...Rich Quigley! My prayers and thoughts are with his family tonight. My thoughts are also with his co-workers at Transcare and DCSO. Rest in Peace!

-George

RIP Rich. You will be truely missed.

Today is a dark day in EMS

Rip Rich Quigley You will be saddly missed. It was sad to hear the news today, My Prayer to You, Family and Friend.

Rest In Peace squiggles, you will be missed, i love you brother, till we meet again.......

I will miss my Pal Rich so much, as I'm sure everyone that knew him will. He was the greatest guy you could ever meet and had the easiest going, most laid back attitude of anyone I have ever met. Rich was always smiling and could put a smile on anyone's face at any time no matter what the situation was. He had a heart of gold, and would give you the shirt off his back. He was a great friend, father, Medic, C.O. a HUGE BUFF, lol....and good at just about everything else too. He was just the kind of guy you couldn't say a bad word about ever. I can still see him in my mind.... cellphone attached to his ear, smoking his cigar and laughing and smiling about something.

He will be greatly missed!! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family

My thoughts and prayers are with Rich's family and friends at this time, May God grant them the strength to help them thru this time .

You will be missed by all. RIP

Edited by CountryGrl1

i use to work with rich and he was like a brother to me imiss you rich rip and i will pray for your family

It's always a sad thing to hear of the passing of someone in our professions..

Thoughts and Prayers to the Quigley family and everyone Pat touched in his life....

REST IN PEACE!

Paramedic Rich Quigley

TransCare

Hudson Valley

Rest in Peace, Rich. While I never had the honor of knowing him persomally, I know that the EMS community has lost one of its finest. May God grant his family, friends and extended family the strength to grt through this tragedy.

To a great friend, who was always the life of the party. He will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to his family. RIP Squigs

RIP Quigs

Rich and I just started working together Thursday over nights at Alamo. Great Partner and friend. He will be definately be missed.

And you are totally right 32 there wasn't much time where he didn't have that phone and cigar in hand :)

Edited by FFD941

I will miss my Pal Rich so much, as I'm sure everyone that knew him will. He was the greatest guy you could ever meet and had the easiest going, most laid back attitude of anyone I have ever met. Rich was always smiling and could put a smile on anyone's face at any time no matter what the situation was. He had a heart of gold, and would give you the shirt off his back. He was a great friend, father, Medic, C.O. a HUGE BUFF, lol....and good at just about everything else too. He was just the kind of guy you couldn't say a bad word about ever. I can still see him in my mind.... cellphone attached to his ear, smoking his cigar and laughing and smiling about something.

He will be greatly missed!! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family

Wow........ I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and decided to get up and surf the web and saw this......... I'm just blown away......... I don't know what to say but the above is an an amazingly accurate description of Rich....... HE WAS A GREAT GUY and all I can say is if you didn't know him, YOU MISSED OUT......... He was just the kind of guy that you had to like and I am so grateful that I was able to know him.....My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends in this difficult time......

158635044_kHXUT-L.jpg

Saturday June 2nd, 2007 -TransCare Medic Rich Quigley gives Saint Francis ER a heads up on their inbound Code99 via cellphone from the scene of a serious PIAA that occured on Rte 376 in the New Hackensack Fire District.....

452788287_r6Xt9-X2.jpg

Rich doing what he loved to do........

Rest in piece Rich........ Heaven was just blessed with a great Paramedic and friend who will be missed by all......... :(

Edited by Photounit

I'm in total shock, not a very good week for the Fire Service. My heart goes out to his family, girlfriend and co-workers. Rest In Peace Rich.

RIP Rich- gonna miss yah buddy... He was just voted into the Mahopac Falls VFD and was suppose to get sworn in this Wednesday, seemed very excited to get going with it! What a great loss to the FD&EMS Field!!!!

Rich you were a dear friend and a great medic. We miss you and love you brother. May God be with you and your family

RIP Rich.. He was a great guy. Also kind easy going and always willing to help anyone. My deepest sympathy go to his family and friends. He will be missed.

Rich was an awsome guy....Ive known him for years. He recently started working at Alamo out of Fairview.....Always came in with a smile and a cigar. Quigley Im gonna miss you brother....Thanks for everything. R.I.P.

Wow what a shock when I got into Alamo last night and found out that was Quigs that was the CPR in progress on the TSP........we have lost a great Medic but more so a great man, a friend to all and true gentlemen...Quigs went out doing what he does best, stopping to render aid........my thoughts and prayers and deepest sympathy extend to his family and children, to Transcare, Alamo, DCSO and everyone else he called friend.......

RIP Quigley

Talk about a shock. To a Genuinely Good Man, Thank You.

R.I.P.

Rich,

I will miss you so much Brother. It was a honor to work with you all these year,and to call you a friend. I will never forget Thursday overnights & Sat Mornings in Rockland at HVA. We had alot of fun back then. You are going to be missed so much. I pray that your Children will take comfort in that you made so many friends and did so much here. Till the day we meet again, Rest In Peace. You have done your job here on Earth. God has one heck of a EMS System in Heaven with Tommy S, John M, Matt. L & You.

Rich was the 1st AEMTI I had known when working at Hudson Valley Amb. Some of the stories a bunch of us could talk about then. As all of you know, if you need help he was right there. A partner of mine had calapsed a few years ago here in Dutchess. As I called for help on 911 & before 911 could dispatch. I heard over the radio, " Ill be right there Tommy!" There was Quig, pulling in his bus next to mine......... There was so many other stories that we all have. We have all lost a Great Friend, Paramedic, DSCO, & Fireman. I pray We all look out for his Children & each other.

I also want to talk this moment to Thank the Crews that work Our Good Friend. We All thank you for the task that You did last night for One Of Our Own.

I am Glad You where their for Rich. God Bless You All!

Tom Orpikowski

Edited by Medic442

R.I.P Quigs...... I think all the above posts have said all that can be said about him. It's a huge loss for not only EMS but mankind in general.

Wow. I was in Shock last night when I got the phone call. But like 32 said I start to smile when I think of Rich with the cell phone, cigar and always a smile. I'm glad I ran into Rich a couple of weeks ago and caught up. And Buff is not the word. Class A guy. Rich you will truly be missed by all who knew you. Til we ride again...............

Edited by celticmedic643

Squigs, may you Rest in Peace! You will be missed tremendously. Now you and Matt can take care of each other. You were a GREAT Medic and Friend

Rest in Peace!! Its sad to hear we've lost a brother!! My prayers and thoughts go out to the family!!

My condolences to Rich Quigley, his family, and friends during this diffuclt time. Thoughts and prayers.

Quigley you will be missed. You were a great person to work with and to know. My prayers are with your family. Its truly a sad day in ems.

RIP Paramedic Quigley. Condolences to all his family, friends and co-workers.

Leaba imeasc na naomh go raibh acu

agus ag an chlann mac is iníon atá leo.

May they rest in the company of the saints,

and their sons and daughters with them.

--Irish blessing

post-958-1231692954.jpg

Edited by Medibart

RIP Rich

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends