Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

markmets415 Appointed EMTBravo.net Moderator

10 posts in this topic

We're proud to announce that markmets415 has been selected and appointed as a Moderator (in training) on EMTBravo.net.

markmets415 has shown tremendous enthusiasm for this forum, and has shown numerous qualities that make him suitable for a moderator. He will be working with an "FTO" for the first few weeks while he learns the ropes. markmets415 primary role will be to encourage all members to become verified and post, and to assist other members.

markmets415 will be working under the supervision of Chris192, the Lead Moderator and supervisor of the EMTBravo.net Moderating team. We have recently opened up some new internal staff positions due to the growth of other EMTBravo forums, and some of the current EMTBravo.net may be reassigned to those roles.

The EMTBravo staff are not compensated in any way, and spend many hours keeping this community going on their own time .Their dedication to this site should be much appreciated by all.

Please join me in congratulating markmets415 in his new role!

-Seth G. & The EMTBravo.net Team

Congrats, and Welcome to the team, Mark I know you will go a great job!!!! Glad to have you onboard!!!

Congratulations man, you deserve it!

new meat..oh I'm sorry I mean Congrats and welcome to the club!

Duane

Welcome to the team Mark...

thanks everyone