Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

xfirefighter484x Promoted To Moderator Training Officer

7 posts in this topic

We'd like to congratulate xfirefighter484x on his recent promotion to EMTBravo.net Moderator Training Officer.

In addition to his regular moderating duties, under the supervision of the Lead Moderator, xfirefighter484x will assist new moderators with "learning the ropes" and provide guidance with handling the many situations faced by the moderators. He'll also help other moderators with different software features, and assist with the implemenation of new policies with current moderators.

In addition to EMTBravo.net, xfirefighter484x will also assist new and current moderating staff on other EMTBravo sites. He'll also be required to implement, as neccesary, "continuing education" for our forum staff.

Our moderating staff is here to help you, the member. The creation of this new role will further ensure our staff is at the ready to help you with anything you need while using this forum. It will also help promote and maintain a fair, uniform moderating system.

This new role was created under our 2009 Strategic Plan and anticipated growth.

Congrats xfirefighter484x!

-Seth

good deal Nate, I will be your best customer

Thanks guys and gals! I look forward to helping those out even further with the boards, and managing them.

This also applies to all members. Anyone who has any questions on the boards, or how certain functions work, or how to find certain threads from days of yore, please, feel free to contact me. I, as well as all the other Moderators, and Admins, are not out to only be the "Grammar Police" and shut down threads, and delete topics, as many think we are. We are here to assist the members, and keep the threads, and board as a whole functioning, and civil.

Congrats! I had no idea when I made that recommendation back then just how far you would go!!! Good luck!!!