Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmets415

Cold Water/Ice Rescue Training in Wassaic: Sunday 2/22/09

14 posts in this topic

The Wassaic Fire Company will be hosting a Cold water/Ice Rescue training day on Sunday February 22, 2009. Class will begin @ 9am at the Wassaic firehouse with a power point training presentation followed by practical hands on training on the grounds of the Taconic DDSO @ the Wastachem park. The day will be for the beginner that has never done this type of training as well as a refresher for those that already have. A light lunch will be provided for all. There is no cost for anyone that attends and a certificate will be issued. Instructor for the day will be Craig Elderkin or fdny2817 here on EMTBRAVO. Send me a PM if you want to attend, help out for the day or have a question. You may also just tell me in the thread. ALL are welcome, however I would like to know if you are coming so we can have an approximate total for lunch.

Awesome....I cant wait to see him in a TIGHT lobster suit!

I hope to come with camera in hand!

Edited by x129K

I have gotten some responses please keep them coming.

Hey Mark is LT. Marshall teaching the class I would think he is qualified to teach that class?

FF Elderkin is teaching.

The date has been changed to Sunday 2/22/09 @ 9am, sorry but the previous date ended up being a conflict.

just a reminder to anyone that was planning on attending the class tomorrow that the date has been changed to 2/22/09 @ 9am.

I hope to come with camera in hand!

Don't worry Dan, FFD941 will be on hand with Camera in Tow

I may not make it...we are going to Mass. for an archery World Championship Qualifier the day before....we'll see.

Dan, it will be a 2 part day with the class room in the AM, fell free to stop in for the hands on training after lunch.

Also Justin you are coming with the Fairview group please let me know the count so we have an approximate head count for lunch.

I may not make it...we are going to Mass. for an archery World Championship Qualifier the day before....we'll see.

wow a real life Robin Hood :P

Joe any idea if anyone from JHK will be coming, Dennis J and Bob M. told me they are coming but they are the only ones I have heard from

I will try to find out for you

As a reminder or for those members that did not see it, class starts at 9 am, hope to see you there.