Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

ACFD/Paris Hilton blooper

21 posts in this topic

Apparently while filming the next season of "The Simple Life", Paris Hilton was on location at a Firehouse in Atlantic City, NJ...

She managed to get into the radio room, keyed the mic and said "Ladder 1, OK motherf****r."

The FCC has yet to make a statement.

[-X Bad Paris! [-X

When are they going to lock her in a closet somewhere? Everytime you turn around, she's out doing something stupid or saying something stupid and using her celebrity status as an excuse. She's such a waste of space!

Wolf, may be a waste of space, but dont tell me that you wouldnt like a date with her.

Wolf, may be a waste of space, but dont tell me that you wouldnt like a date with her.

I would NOT like a date with her....her sister maybe, lol!

Although, except for her ugly face, she has quite a hot body, I'd much rather date an intelligent hot brunette girl (or a legitamate blonde), lol....a majority of pretty blondes are a dime a dozen. And looks, although very nice, can get old and boring if theres not much else behind it.

So, Paris Hilton is a LOSER! She doesn't even have her high school diploma! If she didnt have the money, she'd be nothing. She is a waste of space and quite annoying.

i would love to date her she is gorgus =D> :yikes:

If she didnt have the money, she'd be nothing.  

Even with the money she's a nothing.

Nah, I definitely wouldn't want a date with her, Pudge. Definitely Nikki; she at least has some brains and it probably wouldn't be like talking to a good-looking brick wall the entire time.

Waste of space, dumb @#$%$#!!!! Words can't describe how much I despise her.

id rather run head first into a wall than see or listen to her. i dont know if anyone caught the south park a month or so ago where they spoof her, it was hysterical.

That South Park was the funniest thing that I've seen in a long time!

Nikki HOT, Paris NOT! Actually, Nikki really, really hot!!

lthumb.gga32901170717.golden_globes_gga329.jpg

Nikki is hotter then paris...but with a ton more make up. Its all pin...well you know. Well most of you probably do. I wouldn't complain about either, don't want them for their personality.

I'm sure I could come up with a good fine for Ms. Hilton and find somewhere in the firehouse to "disucuss" the matter and the terms of the fine.

OOO...OOO, I have an idea for a series!! I'm going to pitch this to Fox.......ALSFF and RES20CUE put Paris through FF1 and get her certified, and then for season 2, she becomes a Paramedic with WAS967 and mikerabbit as teachers!!!!

hahahahahaha, putting her through FF1, she'd probably want pink turn out gear

She's fit right in with some of the dummies coming through EMT/Medic school nowadays.

Don't forget her chihuaha Peanut has to be the firehouse mascot.

If she was on my platform I would have gone Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann on her. THEY DON'T SERVE CAVIAR AND FOIS GRAS IN MY CAFETERIA!!!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME???

HOLY DOG $#@% ONLY SNOBS AND SKANKS ARE NAMED PARIS!!!! ARE YOU ROYALTY???

Then move on to golf balls and garden hoses and other assorted nasty things.

"What is your malfunction, Paris!"

LOL. Ahhh memory lane. SSgt. Rooks, SSgt. Hammacher, Sgt. Bliss. Plt. 3105, Co. I, 3rd Bn. Born on 11/20/1992, 62 heartbreakers and lifetakers who will live on forever.

WTF, you think this is hollywood son? This if F'ing Parris Island and your soaking up too much of my beloved son. Push b!tch!

Hey, I'll put her through FF1 and medic school. I'm sure I could teach her very well in mask confidence, wall breach, anatomy and physiology and patient assessment. She would get off, I mean get a lot out of it. As far as nicole richie...the most I'd want to do is rub those sily legs of hers...cause the face is like a gremlin suckin on a lemon.

Well, according to her video, I think she'd pass the anatomy and physiology section with flying colors.