Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ab2se

Transcare 2009 Ford / AEV (Union Vale 67-79)

31 posts in this topic

I like the newer fords, the front makes it look bad a**, but I prefer the box style.

Putnam's look almost like that just different colors and I like the new Ford fronts also.

ABSOLUTELY should have had SOME yellow on it...

Agreed!

The new fronts do make them look more solid.

I like the newer fords, the front makes it look bad a**, but I prefer the box style.

I like the box trucks too. Much more room to work. What's up with the red star of life?

looks nice. is it a bls rig or an als rig? not too sure i like where the stair chair and the short board are located.

Now they all match!

However, I do wonder why the Union Vale one says "Union Vale Fire District" when the other ones say Town Of Pawling or Town Of Beekman

Now they all match!

However, I do wonder why the Union Vale one says "Union Vale Fire District" when the other ones say Town Of Pawling or Town Of Beekman

I believe the Fire District is the one contracting with TransCare, not the towns.

ABSOLUTELY should have had SOME yellow on it...

Then the kids in Verbank will want a ride to school! LOL

post-4288-1233615061.jpg

Edited by x134

Now they all match!

The fire district in Union Vale has the contract with Transcare and the towns have the contract in Beekman and Pawling.

Definitely shows they want to keep their contracts!

Any particular reason for the red star of life?

looks nice. is it a bls rig or an als rig? not too sure i like where the stair chair and the short board are located.

This is an ALS rig that is staffed from 6am to 6 pm monday through friday with an emt and medic, most nights a medic sleepsover for a backup ALS rig for Beekman, Pawling and Union Vale.

Any particular reason for the red star of life?

I was told that red is transcares new color.

Edited by 67-13

someone with picture taking know how and a decent camera (unlike myself) should take some shots of putnam medics 1 2 and 3 as well as bls 4

someone with picture taking know how and a decent camera (unlike myself) should take some shots of putnam medics 1 2 and 3 as well as bls 4

From flickr.com

3218631849_474271000c.jpg

From flickr.com

3218631849_474271000c.jpg

Bah. Medic 1's old durango and Medic 2's black on black explorer were where it was at.

Is this rig in case Union Vale doesn't get out or do they just cover all the calls for them during the day ?

Bah. Medic 1's old durango and Medic 2's black on black explorer were where it was at.

Those were the days Goose

Is this rig in case Union Vale doesn't get out or do they just cover all the calls for them during the day ?

This is an ALS rig. It responds to ALL calls during monday through friday 6 am to 6 pm and it responds to all ALS calls on the weekends and nights. Our ambulances do the transports on weekends and nights except for the fountains of millbrook.

Edited by 67-13

This is an ALS rig. It responds to ALL calls during monday through friday 6 am to 6 pm and it responds to all ALS calls on the weekends and nights. Our ambulances do the transports on weekends and nights except for the fountains of millbrook.

Oh alright thanks for the answer.

As a "proud" member of the TC family, I am officially jealous of Medic 910!

Some one's showing their age

Some one's showing their age

Showing age is the mentioining the two old tahoes, the old blazer, or the Mercury Marquis.. white and blue of course LOL!

I liked the Durango as I was used to operating it as I owned one. Over time though I got used to the Chevy Blazer at Medic 2. Just something about how comfortable it was for the 150 to 200 miles a shift I would put on it back and forth from Put Plaza and occassionally Garrison VAC.

I definitely hated when I'd get stuck with the old tank Blazers. The only time you didn't have to turn the wheel was going into a curve or to make a turn as they were all over the road they were so loose. Getting them to go in a straight line was nothing but pure happy hands...those pieces of caca.

Definitely shows they want to keep their contracts!

Your getting warmer............