Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdm911

LaGrange Fire - 619 Noxon Road - Chimney/Roof Fire - 2/5/09

16 posts in this topic

Nice Pics thanks for posting, Radio Traffic on FG 5/6 was rather amusing at first when 4712 arrived on scene, dk if any one else caught it.

nice pics thanks for sharing

WOW! I beleive an AFD Career man USED to live there...pretty much right below the fire!

Nice Pics thanks for posting, Radio Traffic on FG 5/6 was rather amusing at first when 4712 arrived on scene, dk if any one else caught it.

If that was about the chiefs car and where to park... and that there 5 and needed to be more specific... yea that was quite comical...

If that was about the chiefs car and where to park... and that there 5 and needed to be more specific... yea that was quite comical...

lol yup thats what I was talking about :lol: "gotta be more specific my man"

lol yup thats what I was talking about :lol: "gotta be more specific my man"

i herd it i was lol we have the same proba bit all are cars look like the same so they put big a1, 2, 3 on the sides also is it me or does anyone else see anything wrong with the pic's whats missing

i herd it i was lol we have the same proba bit all are cars look like the same so they put big a1, 2, 3 on the sides also is it me or does anyone else see anything wrong with the pic's whats missing

I do but I don't what to stir up some waves.

Missed it what hapened????

Missed it what hapened????

Its one of those you gotta be there for it.

4701 was giving 4712 orders where to park the rig, which was to park it in the drive to the right side of 4101 (I think), and when 4712 arrived they asked which car was 4701 and I didn't hear his reply, but 4712's reply was "you gotta be more specific my man there is like 5 chief cars here"

Its one of those you gotta be there for it.

4701 was giving 4712 orders where to park the rig, which was to park it in the drive to the right side of 4101 (I think), and when 4712 arrived they asked which car was 4701 and I didn't hear his reply, but 4712's reply was "you gotta be more specific my man there is like 5 chief cars here"

too many chiefs not enough indians :D

No scott packs?

No scott packs?

Not that we should be questioning the PROFESSIONALS of the LFD, but to reply....look at the pictures...do you see much smoke or any fire? Do you think YOU would be on air in that situation?

What is a common denominator on roofs this time of year? Snow and ice....which is dangerous enough...but why risk being off centered and possibly throwing off your balance to wear a pack, when 99.9 percent of us wouldnt be masked up on air anyways?

I can say with ZERO heistation, that if it were me...no air = no pack.

Edited by x129K

Not that we should be questioning the PROFESSIONALS of the LFD, but to reply....look at the pictures...do you see much smoke or any fire? Do you think YOU would be on air in that situation?

What is a common denominator on roofs this time of year? Snow and ice....which is dangerous enough...but why risk being off centered and possibly throwing off your balance to wear a pack, when 99.9 percent of us wouldnt be masked up on air anyways?

I can say with ZERO heistation, that if it were me...no air = no pack.

I'll second that Dan

No scott packs?

Here we go again with the photo firefighters / i only know what I read in the book firefighters.

I wasnt there, I dont know when the pic was taken, and without you being more specific in your question it can lead to the same bs as most comments on photos on this website.

I will save everybody some time

nice pics,

oops something wasnt worn, postioned, or used properly,

career vs volunteer

I am done with my rant :)

Exactly Capt. when is enough ENOUGH!!!!