Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sklov5949

City Of Poughkeepsie 10-75 Feb. 5

8 posts in this topic

It's been a BUSY start to 2009 for the PFD! 5 "jobs", 4 of which have gone to 2nd's or better....

Poughkeepsie is tied for shootings vs. structure fires! :ph34r:

Poughkeepsie is tied for shootings vs. structure fires! :ph34r:

I'll Take the fires. K

Sure ya would!

City 911 gets 'em BOTH! Sometimes on the same tour....lucky us!

And the city wanted to cut positions why?

Keep up the good work PKFD

Looks like a good job by PFD. Looking at Mapquest it appears to be preety close to the town line.Anyone know where the city ends and the town begins there? Just curious

Edited by tdc202

Looks like a good job by PFD. Looking at Mapquest it appears to be preety close to the town line.Anyone know where the city ends and the town begins there? Just curious

The City/Town line in that area is actually Hooker ave. Basically, the northern section of Hooker after Cedar is Town and the Southern side is ours. By section, I mean the center of the road. I'd have to double check where the line starts though. I would venture a guess and say that Ziegler is completely in the town. Vassar farms, south of Hooker ave, is ours as well.

The City/Town line in that area is actually Hooker ave. Basically, the northern section of Hooker after Cedar is Town and the Southern side is ours. By section, I mean the center of the road. I'd have to double check where the line starts though. I would venture a guess and say that Ziegler is completely in the town. Vassar farms, south of Hooker ave, is ours as well.

I think thats a pretty accurate guesstimate - at least from what i remember when i lived in the town and worked in the city.