Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SEC92

Online Condolence Card: Ex- Captain Ron Jankowski BMFD Engine 92

45 posts in this topic

Our thoughts and prayers are with Ron and his family and, with all the brothers at BMFD and engine 92. Our deepest condolences.

RIP ..... by the look of the response Ron has touched a lot of lives

R.I.P. RON... CONDOLENCES TO FAMILY, COMPANY AND DEPT.

I join the ranks in saying what a complete shock this was to hear. Ron was an outstanding member of the fire service. His energy and drive for the service was apparent in everything he did when down at the fire house. I had the pleasure of knowing Ron for several years now, and I consider myself lucky to have had him as a friend.

I wish to extend my heartfelt condolence to his family both immediate and extended. You are not alone in your sorrow, and even more importantly. You are not alone in the fond, and lasting memories you will have of Ron. God speed my friend.

John

A great man. I just saw him Sunday at the main house. I have been experiencing a sense of emptiness since I heard of his passing on Tuesday. Rest in peace, Capt. Ron...

its very sad to hear the passing of ron for he was an great guy !!!!!!. he will be missed rip ron

Our condolences to the Jankowksi family, his many friends and the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department from all the members of the Wassaic Fire Company.

Family, Friends, and the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department

Sincere condolences to all who knew Ron. He was a gentleman, a friend, and an inspiration who could bring a smile to anyones face. He had a true devotion to the emergency services and was quite the dedicated member to his community. He will be sorely missed by all who had the pleasure of working beside him. It'll be a difficult time for everyone but only serves as another reason to hop back on the rigs and do our best to represent Ron's true beliefs. RIP Ron

Fire Department City of New York

Edited by DMA327