Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emp305

Empress EMS + The POPE visits Yonkers

14 posts in this topic

post-4451-1235867763.jpgpost-4451-1235866986.jpg

Interior operations, Supervision, Medics and EMT's assigned to the visiting dignitaries. The well protected Pope and the legendary popemobile.

post-4451-1235869735.jpgpost-4451-1235869444.jpg

Treating Pt's and working alongside medical staff from St. Joes in one of the medical tents.

post-4451-1235869926.jpgpost-4451-1235869956.jpg

Ambulances on standby at Empire City, I think this qualifies as a mass gathering.

This was from April correct?

Yes. I thought I should just put it under the (All other Photos) heading, rather than recent incidents.

Yes. I thought I should just put it under the (All other Photos) heading, rather than recent incidents.

Makes plenty of sense, great work and great pics. The amount of resources readily forward deployed is something to be praised.

great pics, what a long day for all of us... Our roll call was at 7am and the busses got us to the seminary by 0745... we stood all day and then my unit got tasked with driving the borrowed golf carts back to dunwoodie which just made a long day even longer, but it was fun racing each other up Yonkers Avenue in the dark in golf carts !!!!!

Another perspective...

post-4772-1235886288.jpg

post-4772-1235886300.jpg

(Come on, you had to know this is what I meant. :P )

I see Big Dan is a paramedic now...good for him!

I still arent sure about the ESU EMS uniforms....

I see Big Dan is a paramedic now...good for him!

I still arent sure about the ESU EMS uniforms....

The white shirt is for all non SOD bosses and formal events. As for the uniforms we like them and they were choosen for more than just looks. Dan, you sure you don't like them, not even a little??? LOL

I keep telling Tuttle he needs to work on those guns and to get in the sun a bit more. lol.

x129...I hear ya, but for tactical and technical operations you can't beat the style. I would rather have a little more clearer identification on my back then that style of patch for everyday work...but the actually uniform style is worth its weight if going to work.