Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ffjay376

Here comes the SNOW !

15 posts in this topic

a big nor eastern is on tab for the over night and on monday. Does any one have any snow totals for ths storm? Does any ones dept. do anything special for storms?

Allingtown in West Haven has vollies staffing the Volunteer station and supplementing the career one with additional guys. Other than that, nothing special. Sound Shore is supposed to get slammed, so we'll see.

Allingtown in West Haven has vollies staffing the Volunteer station and supplementing the career one with additional guys. Other than that, nothing special. Sound Shore is supposed to get slammed, so we'll see.

yah you guys in conn. are going to get slammed did you hear any amounts

WHO CARES ABOUT THE SNOW - CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY DIG DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-14 inches are forcasted for the Sound Shore area of Westchester.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE SNOW - CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY DIG DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks i lucked out. he is perfect. he sleeps most of the night. barley ever cries. its great!!! :)

Thanks i lucked out. he is perfect. he sleeps most of the night. barley ever cries. its great!!! :)

Awww....Awesome... :)

Awww....Awesome... :)

Yah he already has more hair then his dad does and he eats like a little pig

As of right now its going to just miss me

3-8 here at school in Albany, maybe more.

Congrats to the new Dad in the thread!

As of right now its going to just miss me

yah the earler reports was it was only going to be a coastal storm but now the weather channel said its going to come farther inland

That will change, trust me! The first weeks are the easiest in some ways! Congratulations!

Edited by abaduck

We have 2 Engines in our house. We put chains on one of them this afternoon and leave the other one with just the on-spots

a big nor eastern is on tab for the over night and on monday. Does any one have any snow totals for ths storm? Does any ones dept. do anything special for storms?

"Nor Eastern??" Never heard of that, LOL, "Nor easter" more like it. :P

Edited by tunaFish

DCC closed today so our staffing is me being bored at the fire house. We never seem to get calls in the snow anyway.