Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EJS1810

Lee Pompei The Wire Shop Hon Member Mahopac VFD

10 posts in this topic

Lee Pompei, Honorary Member of the Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department passed away this morning following a short illness. Lee was the owner of The Wire Shop, originaly on Route 118 in Baldwin Place then on Buckshollow Rd in Mahopac. He was used by many of the local fire, police, and EMS agencies to outfit vehicles with emergency equipment and to repair electrical problems. Lee would come out at any hour if you called him for a problem. He will be missed by many.

Wake

Thursday 3/5 7-9pm

Friday 3/6 2-4 & 7-9pm

Joseph Smith Funeral Home

692 Route 6

Mahopac NY

Mahopac will hold a firematic wake service on Friday at 7pm

The funeral will be Saturday 3/7 at 12 noon at the funeral home with cremation to follow.

Our thoughts & prayers are with the Pompei family

rip Lee, thoughts and prayers to Pompei family

RIP Lee,

My condolences to the Pompei family for thier loss

Lee, may you Rest in Peace, and may God grant your family and friends the strength to get through this difficult time

Wow, another great person taken from us. Lee always treated the Emergency Services community in the Northern Westchester and Putnam areas very well. He always did a great job, and stood behind his work.

I remember him doing the work on my father's POV when he was Chief back in the 70s, and of course, he did my car when I was Chief, 25 years later.

RIP, Lee

Rest In Peace, my condolences to his friends and family.

Thanks too everyone for there support.....its great too see that people remember him for what he was...A great guy and father.... R.I.P dad..