rfdu39

Idiots at a toll booth

21 posts in this topic

I guess one of them could not wait.

post-128-1236262487.jpg

Edited by jack10562
Reformat image

Job Security

Where did this take place it looks like it could be at the Whitestone or any other toll bridge in NYC but I can't tell.

I guess no E-Z pass there

hahha wow i guss they bolth were in that big of a hurry that they thought they bolth could pay at the same time in the same lane hahaha

I've seen this before, but it doesn't appear to be any bridge I can think of here in the city.

These 2 should play a game of chicken..

This isn't a TBTA bridge in NYC. I think it's a bridge upstate somewhere. Notice the State Police car in one of the pics and the one way tolls.

My only question is, how does this happen? I mean, seriously, how does one maneuver into such a precarious position? :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure:

-Joe DA BUFF

P.S. Indeed, they should play chicken.

Did they think they were going through an Express EZPass lane in NJ? Were they both talking on cell phones?

Guess they didn't read the 2 for 1 price special was no longer in effect!

My guess, is the second guy was trying to get through on the first guy's token.

OH MY GOD! If that was me in that car and I got squeezed by someone...I would be through the windows into his car like an animal!

Hilarious! This pic made my day. The level of stupidity out there is just overwhelming sometimes, but as someone stated previously, it's job security for those of us who have to clean up messes like this.

I also agree with the other poster who, if this had happened to him, would have been through his window, into the other vehicle and on this guy like a rabid chimp....

YES! RABID CHIMP!

THATS a great representation of it! LOLOLOLOL

Assuming both occupants were trapped, what would be the best way to extricate these guys? Would a tow truck be able to pull the cars out? would you keep the occupants in the cars until the tow truck pulled them out?

Just curious...

Assuming both occupants were trapped, what would be the best way to extricate these guys? Would a tow truck be able to pull the cars out? would you keep the occupants in the cars until the tow truck pulled them out?

Just curious...

Interesting question... I guess a lot of that would have to depend if there were any injuries or not. The positive side about a call like and an extrication that is the vehicles are pretty stable from the start. The downside of course there is no room to work. At the very least before moving the vehicles, if the people inside are injured, I'd want to get someone in throught the rear windshield to get a c-collar on and hold head stabilization. After that is done, the roofs could be cut and a vertical extrication could be done. Some people may consider that a little overkill for the situation, but as I said only if they are injured. I wouldn't want to be the one to call for a wrecker to move the vehicles while injured people are inside.

Thats a toll booth going south/east out of the Buffalo area, dont remember the route number but thats it! :)

Ive been on that in buffalo.It looked like that area.that is stupid.well I guess there were not compact enough to fit through.what is the source of this picture? Im intrested to know the outcome of this.

Oh Danny......the love affair with "da best fya fyta ever" has gone a bit too far. Whats with the profile pic! (laughed my arse off when I first saw that)

Oh Danny......the love affair with "da best fya fyta ever" has gone a bit too far. Whats with the profile pic! (laughed my arse off when I first saw that)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

My wife works for the New York State Bridge Authority she said just last week this happened on the Newburgh Beacon Bridge. I don't know what people are thinking.