Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

You've got (snail) mail: letters, catalogs, bills ...

7 posts in this topic

Interesting service- however I still remain a purist....I can't read a magazine online, I like it in print!

You've got (snail) mail: letters, catalogs, bills ...

Services offer opportunity to get snail mail delivered online.

By Alana Semuels

LOS ANGELES TIMES

Monday, March 16, 2009

The post office doesn't deliver mail to Steven Stark's Santa Maria, Calif., home anymore.

It's not that Stark, the 36-year-old owner of an Internet company, is unpopular. He just decided that he'd rather deal with all of his correspondence online.

Millions of Americans receive online versions of their bills and bank statements. But Stark is one of tens of thousands who have decided they don't need most —if any — of their physical mail, be it love letters or advertising come-ons.

FULL STORY: http://www.statesman.com/business/content/...onlinemail.html

That's a neat little service. It's cool they have the Small Business feature too.

I kinda like getting mail....and LOVE the UPS man!

I kinda like getting mail....and LOVE the UPS man!

I dont know x129, i like the idea of no one going through my mailbox. Although mail theft isnt to big now, i wouldnt want a check stolen out of my mailbox ;)

I dont know x129, i like the idea of no one going through my mailbox. Although mail theft isnt to big now, i wouldnt want a check stolen out of my mailbox ;)

Direct deposit! :lol:

Direct deposit! :lol:

True! But i was talking about when i get my check when i win the Mega Millions jackpot :P:lol:

True! But i was talking about when i get my check when i win the Mega Millions jackpot :P:lol:

How big is your mailbox that that oversize check will fit ?