Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x129K

Oniontown Shootout 3-16-09

17 posts in this topic

Luckly none of the residents were hit. Shows these young folks that they need more close quarters combat training. Good job by the SP to round them all up.

Edited by Yankee medic

Look at the ages of the perps...they were not all young! CRAZY TOWN!

(I love it)

*EDIT.......looks like one of the guys locked up was the victim of the shooting last month...the LAST time the NYSP were circling the town in the whirly bird......

Edited by x129K

Nothing has changed.

Can someone explain this whole Oniontown thing to me?? Why all the trouble, etc.??

Can someone explain this whole Oniontown thing to me?? Why all the trouble, etc.??

I dont think anyone has enough time :lol:

Rumor has it the shootout involved muskets...

Rumor has it the shootout involved muskets...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL

Seriously just type in Oniontown Adventures in Youtube. You should understand fom that.... You can also Google Maps Oniontown Road

Lets put it this way; Its a place you don't ever want to go or be associated with; nor does any rational person for that fact of the matter.

That place to me sounds like more hype then hoopla which has added to the problem. I could give a crap less what happens in there or why anyone would want to even be there unless they needed to be. So which one is it...they were shooting with the locals or at each other?

i dont know why its labled shoot out in ot the hole thing was a bunch of kids from rye about 4 caes full went in to ot to check out the hype. they got jumped and 2 of the residents took out guns shot them in the air to scare the kids all the cars got inpounded and the kids arrested for crimenal truspassing the the two ot residents got on 4 wheelers and went into the woods. thats why the bird was there. i would know he was huvering about 50 feet over my house with the old spotters on

if you read the article it states that most arrested had previous drug related charges (enough said0

Like you to meet my sister and mom. But there is only one girl standing here.

When my wife was doing her student teaching she was a home bound tutor, they had her scheduled to go there and when she arrived one of the kids sent a dog after her. Needless to say she did not stick around in there.

i dont know why its labled shoot out in ot the hole thing was a bunch of kids from rye about 4 caes full went in to ot to check out the hype. they got jumped and 2 of the residents took out guns shot them in the air to scare the kids all the cars got inpounded and the kids arrested for crimenal truspassing the the two ot residents got on 4 wheelers and went into the woods. thats why the bird was there. i would know he was huvering about 50 feet over my house with the old spotters on

According to the Poughkeepsie Journal (so it will be taken with a grain of salt), two of the vehicles had bullet holes in them and another had shell casings. That would support shoot out and not just a couple of good ol' boys firing some rounds into the air.

I was driving down Route 22 once, right thru beside the traintracks and when we got to the wooded area I head alot of snapping, So when i got clearly out of the area I pulled over and found about a dozen paintball hits to the car :rolleyes: