Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyC3J

New Deliveries - Middletown, NY

14 posts in this topic

Even though the weather sucked, I took advantage of a golden opportunity to shoot Middletown's two new arrivals the other day. Both are 2009 KME Predators. Not sure of exact specs (at least one seems to have foam), but will try to find that important stuff out and get better pics once the weather improves.

post-2788-1238349102.jpg

post-2788-1238349118.jpg

Cool rigs, Engine 6 looks great

Nice rigs, very sharp......the paint job on engine 6 is very cool.

Nice Rigs good luck with them

is Middletown a combo department?

Very nice, the blue really stands out.

is Middletown a combo department?

Yes, Middletown is a combination department. Drivers (chauffeurs) are paid, manpower and officers are volunteer.

I like the colors of E-6, too. When I first heard the idea for the color scheme, I was skeptical......thinking "That's either gonna be really sharp, or really fugly!". Luckily, it came out for the better. Was somewhat disappointed in the lettering on 4. Was hoping they'd have gotten some nice gold leafing. But, I guess they wanted to keep it "simple".

Engine 4 was placed in service Friday night. I don't think 6 is yet, but should be soon.

Nice, I like Eng 6 also

Thanks for Sharing

Not sure how I feel about the blue... But I do like the rigs. Good luck with them.

Any time there is blue on a rig you know that Mark likes!!!!, Andy is ok to add the Engine 6 pictures to our website, proper credit will be given

Engine 6 looks like a new brighter twist on the Gary, Indiana color scheme. Hope both companies have good luck with their new rigs.

Blue on a fire truck???? The boys in Wassaic just found some new friends in Middletown! LOL