Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmets415

Millerton PIAA w/entrapment on Route 22: 4/20/09

11 posts in this topic

Millerton was dispatched for a reported car into a pole on Route 22 in the area of the Round Tuit, 51-3 arrived and advised that extrication was needed and requested man power to the scene. Due to numerous calls in the district at the time, manpower was limited, Amenia was dispatched with their Rescue 31-52, however they were cancelled while enroute. Patient was extricated and transported to St. Francis by NDP. Central Hudson was on the scene for pole replacement. Extrication was completed when I arrived and they were placing the victim into NDP's rig.

post-16297-1240241815.jpg

post-16297-1240241834.jpg

post-16297-1240241856.jpg

post-16297-1240241888.jpg

post-16297-1240241930.jpg

post-16297-1240241951.jpg

post-16297-1240241959.jpg

nice shots Mark. I turned around on County route 83 when they canceled us.

Ok, nice shots and nice job. Question were they on the Black Top or the Dirt Road???

Thomas

Looks to me like they were headed north on 22, which is paved, then hit the pole, soun around and ended up in the field....just guessing.

The "dirt road" is just the field edge used to drive around it by farm equipment, not for travelling

Edited by x129K

nice shots Mark. I turned around on County route 83 when they canceled us.

I was headed to the Millerton town hall when you guys were dispatched, I met 31-52 returning by Tractor Supply.

Car was headed South on 22 went off the East side of the road and struck a stump which directed it into the pole and down the embankment. As Dan said the dirt area is for the farm equipment that travels that area.

We had the valley for manpower, Millerton, Amenia, Wassaic, Dover and NDP provided it, thanks Johnnie B and Andy.

Nice shots thanks for sharing. Was the poll snapped in half?

Good job to L2 for popping the door. Nice shots Mark, I wish I was in town this morning for the call.

Nice shots thanks for sharing. Was the poll snapped in half?

pretty close to a complete break, hanging on by a few splitters. Yes Josh, 51 L-2 made quick work of the doors.