Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

East Fishkill New 39-63

43 posts in this topic

East Fishkill 39-63 is in service. Went on it's first call today and yesterday was driven and the pumped was used for training. I hope you enjoy.

Thomas

post-2493-1241921136.jpg

post-2493-1241921147.jpg

post-2493-1241921157.jpg

post-2493-1241921165.jpg

post-2493-1241921176.jpg

post-2493-1241921194.jpg

I just think its the fact that all of the older utilities could go places the new ones cant even think about going. THe other day we had a brush fire and we went THROUGH trees. The new one is definitely not an off road vehicle. I think thats what Toms trying to get at

That's what I was kind of wondering about when I saw the new 63 considering how much "non traditional surface" work you guys must do up in the Lake and for that matter all the troubles they have out near 82 and the Taconic (yes I know that's St. 1 area but they no longer have a utility). Maybe they're planning on using the new 63 as a district vehicle; it would be an upgrade over the one at HQ. In that case, they can use it pretty much anywhere to drive through trees. I know they've got a plan, they always do.

Nice looking utility, good luck with it (and bring plenty of manpower to help on EMS calls). :)

That's what I was kind of wondering about when I saw the new 63 considering how much "non traditional surface" work you guys must do up in the Lake and for that matter all the troubles they have out near 82 and the Taconic (yes I know that's St. 1 area but they no longer have a utility). Maybe they're planning on using the new 63 as a district vehicle; it would be an upgrade over the one at HQ. In that case, they can use it pretty much anywhere to drive through trees. I know they've got a plan, they always do.

Nice looking utility, good luck with it (and bring plenty of manpower to help on EMS calls). :)

We were 2 for 2 today with EMS assists! and I believe the old 63 is going out to bid shortly :( . So idk!

Nice looking rig. Good luck with it.

Here's a better question for East Fishkill....What is 39-56? Curious firefighters in Beekman want to know. Thomas? Pics?

That would be the Fire Investigation Division. I have a picture but it wont load.

Thomas

Edited by TAPSJ

I did it. Here is East Fishkill 39-56 AKA Fire Investigation. Anything else??? LOLOL

Thomas

post-2493-1242952862.jpg

post-2493-1242952874.jpg

Wait a minute!!!!!! I know that pine tree!!!!! Tommy boy, did you FINALLY make a structure fire? You were at the Farms yesterday?????? Well, it was at 3 in the afternoon..........

Yes I did, I was on 39-15. I also, made PoJo.com, hahahaha. The Tanker was waiting for you...wait to early for you, lollololol.

Thomas

Yes I did, I was on 39-15. I also, made PoJo.com, hahahaha. The Tanker was waiting for you...wait to early for you, lollololol.

Thomas

Just like you to make the simple complex..... alarm goes in, and the first thing you do is drive halfway across town to hop on 15? What's next, you gonna ride with PECO's fast team to the next one?

I was in town and sure, lol.

Thomas

I was in town and sure, lol.

Thomas

Caught your pictures on Pojo Tommy, looks like you had Scooter with you. Only one missing was Mini-me

Your right where were you mini me???

Thomas