Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

East Fishkill New 39-63

43 posts in this topic

The New 39-63 After Some Lettering And Numbering. Hope You All Like.

Thomas

post-2493-1241061984.jpg

post-2493-1241061998.jpg

post-2493-1241062014.jpg

post-2493-1241062024.jpg

post-2493-1241062033.jpg

post-2493-1241062042.jpg

post-2493-1241062051.jpg

post-2493-1241062057.jpg

post-2493-1241062067.jpg

Edited by TAPSJ

Great looking rig.....

Clearly it is a 2008/9 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Rescue

Other than that what are the specs?

Edited by bvfdjc316

Very nice. are you planning to go off road with it?

Who made it?

Do you know the price?

nice looking rig good luck with it

It definitely is an awesome rig. Got a walk-around last week (prior to lettering), and it has a LOT of space for storage, heavy duty pull-out trays (the front compartment is a through and through compt, with a pullout tray up top that slides out either side, and is rated at 1000 lbs), small amount of water (300 gallons if I remember correct, not sure of pump capacity), and even a coffin container up top for storage.

Best of luck with it guys!!

Thank you very much. We are very excited to add this to our District and to Company 3 fleet. I will find out all the info on it from my Chief. It has alot of storage. It will be used for MVA's, Brush Fires, Pump Details, Wires Down. The pullout shelf goes from side to side. we are thinking cribing for thier. It has a front and back wench. The pump is in the back behind the 39-63, it is behind that roll up door. It is a four man cab plus on driver. Will have SCBA Packs in the cab ready to go.

Thomas

Thank you very much. We are very excited to add this to our District and to Company 3 fleet. I will find out all the info on it from my Chief. It has alot of storage. It will be used for MVA's, Brush Fires, Pump Details, Wires Down. The pullout shelf goes from side to side. we are thinking cribing for thier. It has a front and back wench. The pump is in the back behind the 39-63, it is behind that roll up door. It is a four man cab plus on driver. Will have SCBA Packs in the cab ready to go.

Thomas

You can never have enough "wench"es, eh?

On a serious note, I didnt see any winches in the pics. Do you have two mounted on the truck, front and back, or the removable style that fits into a drawbar?

Nice looking rig, good luck with it... Hope to catch some action shots of it someday...

Very nice vehicle, looks to be well designed with many uses that should provide excellent service to the EF Fire District for many years, thanks for sharing.

One question, are the mini-arrow sticks on the rear setup independent of each other or hooked together, we are trying to figure out this type of design for our new utility.

Thomas

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas.....you got the pics but you don't know the specs?????? By the way what did you have spies at the sign shop??????????? lol

Great looking rig.....

Clearly it is a 2008/9 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Rescue

Other than that what are the specs?

Manufacturer is EJ Metals, Bruce Paubst from Hopewell Fire Equipment is the sales rep. 2008 Ford F550 XLT 4x4, 200 gallon skid unit with 2-1 1/2" discharges. Front compartment is transverse with a slide out tray that comes out either side. The winch is portable and can be used on either front or rear receiver. The unit will be responding to MVA's, EMS, Brush Fires and other misc. alarms. It has limited off road capabilites due to its size. We are very impressed with the quality workmanship of this company.

Very nice vehicle, looks to be well designed with many uses that should provide excellent service to the EF Fire District for many years, thanks for sharing.

One question, are the mini-arrow sticks on the rear setup independent of each other or hooked together, we are trying to figure out this type of design for our new utility.

The arrow stick is a split unit that operates as one, they are readily available from a few manufacturers.

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas.....you got the pics but you don't know the specs?????? By the way what did you have spies at the sign shop??????????? lol

Yea well I have some and want to verify them with you or Andy didnt want to be wrong, lol. Nope I dont have spies. My wife was driving made her pull over asked if I could and they were like sure can you drive it??? I said soon, lol. You did a great job Chief and so did the Commishiners. Thank You Chief. Hey you have 39 Posts on here...hmmmm....Ironic isnt.

Thomas

That's a Beautiful Vehicle!!!!! Good Luck With it

Yea well I have some and want to verify them with you or Andy didnt want to be wrong, lol. Nope I dont have spies. My wife was driving made her pull over asked if I could and they were like sure can you drive it??? I said soon, lol. You did a great job Chief and so did the Commishiners. Thank You Chief. Hey you have 39 Posts on here...hmmmm....Ironic isnt.

Thomas

LOL, obviously, Mrs. Thomas was driving because Thomas had a few too many liquid refreshments....... "Commishiners"???????

Chief- Sign shop on busy highway+no rear yard or shop to work from+rush hour traffic because they were working on it late= EVERYBODY saw it! ;)

Some more pictures to add to the bunch

post-10014-1241237091.jpg

post-10014-1241237100.jpg

post-10014-1241237105.jpg

post-10014-1241237110.jpg

post-10014-1241237117.jpg

post-10014-1241237146.jpg

post-10014-1241237152.jpg

Tom had mentioned the winch mounts (receivers), any shots of the front? and will the winch remain mounted on the front or in a compartment? Like how the district logo was added to the rear ca doors, very nice,

Thanks

Looks great! Is this replacing a vehicle, or is this a new addition?

The winches are removable. They are not placed on the truck yet. Wednesday it will be driver training for regular drivers. Also, should be totally in service by this weekend. Here is what it is replacing. It is the last one to get replaced. One is used at Headquaters for the rostered crew. Unknown yet what the old one will be used for. Whether it is sold or kept in the district. I personally think a really nice Chief should make it his new Chief's Truck, lol.

Thomas

post-2493-1241561813.jpg

Edited by xfirefighter484x
(Sp)

The wenches are removable. They are not placed on the truck yet. Wednesday it will be driver trainging for reqular drivers. Also, should be totally in service by this weekend. Here is what it is replacing. It is the last one to get replaced. One is used at Headquaters for the rostered crew. Unknown yet what the old one will be used for. Weather it is sold or kept in the district. I personally think a really nice Chief should make it his new Chief's Truck, lol.

Thomas

Idk about 63 Tom, but I know that the old 64 ran like crap, it now belongs to The Metzger farm and the old 62 was no better...

I just think its the fact that all of the older utilities could go places the new ones cant even think about going. THe other day we had a brush fire and we went THROUGH trees. The new one is definately not an off road vehicle. I think thats what Toms trying to get at

The arrow stick is a split unit that operates as one, they are readily available from a few manufacturers.

Chief is this one the Whelen, this is the setup we would like as well, looks like a trip to East Fishkill is in order to see how the stick operates and of course look over the new 63.

Quick boys and girls, hide everthing that is BLUE, now, lololol. Should be in service by Saturday.

Thomas

Quick boys and girls, hide everthing that is BLUE, now, lololol. Should be in service by Saturday.

Thomas

Easy now there Thomas :huh: , it will give me a chance to use my new camera too.

It is all good Station 3 has nothing BLUE, lol. Camera??? What kind???

Thomas

Got a Canon XSI a few weeks back, looking forward to going over to station 3, one of the few houses I have never been to.