Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Zuki

Sean Penn filming movie in Battle Hill, White Plains?

9 posts in this topic

Anybody know anything about Sean Penn filming "Fair Game" in a Battle Hill house the other day?

They were also at the Westchester Medical Center.

Saw this posted on Imdb.com, but no details on www.onlocationvacations.com.

Angelina Jolie's "Salt" film was to film weeks back at either the County courthouse or nearby office building, but maybe those plans were scrapped. Anybody know??

Thanks

Anybody know anything about Sean Penn filming "Fair Game" in a Battle Hill house the other day?

They were also at the Westchester Medical Center.

Saw this posted on Imdb.com, but no details on www.onlocationvacations.com.

They were at WCMC Tuesday. The lobby of the Taylor Care Center was used in a scene. It was labeled as Cleveland Medical Center for the scene and decorated with 4th of July decorations. The movie also has Naomi Watts starring in it. I did not see the actors as filming was after I left for the day, i only saw the set and prep work going on.

Who cares about these Hollywood Liberals! Pay them no mind.

Edited by FirNaTine

exactly!!

We should be protesting this POS. Where is this exact location/

I second that, espeially this liberal dope fiend.

Woody Allen was filming 'Sweet and Lowdown' (not sure if name is correct) a few years ago with Sean Penn in it. There was 8 of us assigned for security for the movie set. Woody Allen was absoloutely a great guy. When lunch time came they had it at a local school they rented. He politely asked his staff to get up from their seats so we could sit and eat and he chatted and joked around with us the whole time. He was just a regular guy. That POS Sean Penn?!?! One of the teachers asked if we could get him to take a picture with her being that she was a long time fan. She waited patiently close to an hour and until he had some down time so as not to impose. I asked him as he was walking by directly in front of her if he could snap a picture with her. He flew off into a profanity laced tirade where my jaw just dropped in shock! To the point that the lady, whom I didn't know from anyone, was balling like a little girl. I was mortified and speechless. One of his handlers ushered him away into a trailer. All I could do is apologize to the teacher and pray that he gets eye cancer. We regularly have film crews here. Typically the cast/crews are pretty cool. I was working PC in the precinct when Sopranos was fliming. 'Big Pussy' rode around with us for a couple of hours one night-he was a very very down to earth & funny guy... Stay Safe Guys.. and if anyone gets to see Penn kick him in the nuts for me...

Leave Spigoli alone, he just wants a pizza.

Here here.