Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cfman

New Rochelle - Stabbing

7 posts in this topic

Anyone with details on the stabbing that occurred this afternoon on Main Street in New Rochelle?

Anyone with details on the stabbing that occurred this afternoon on Main Street in New Rochelle?

Since you are pursuing an EMS Career, you should know that details about a potential crime should not be put out there for the world to see and releasing patient info is illegal.

Edited by Bnechis

Since you are pursuing an EMS Career, you should know that details about a potential crime should not be put out there for the world to see and releasing patient info is illegal.

Hah - forgive me, but I was looking for someone to say something along the lines of an incident alert showing which units responded or something like:

PD responded to a fight between two males around 4PM on Main Street. One man was found with several with several stab wounds. PD convassed the area including the surrounding projects and didn't find anything. It was believed to be an argument over X or gang-related or whatever.

I didn't ask for patient info & I'm not looking for "insider" info.

one savage stabbed another. You only know about it cause someone thought someone 'might' care.

Little confused here, the thread starter is pretty much asking someone to post an incident alert and you all are getting smarmy with him because he asked? Is this what is occurring or am I misreading this thread?

Little confused here, the thread starter is pretty much asking someone to post an incident alert and you all are getting smarmy with him because he asked? Is this what is occurring or am I misreading this thread?

20y2, my thought's exactly.

Everyone calm down. He didn't ask for the guy's name or anything like that.