Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TL2L31

Rangers Trade Scott Gomez

8 posts in this topic

In a multi player deal, the Rangers have traded Scott Gomez for Chris Higgins. Higgins played for the Montreal Canadiens and is originally from Long Island. Free agency starts tomorrow so this might be the first of more from the Blueshirts.

In a multi player deal, the Rangers have traded Scott Gomez for Chris Higgins. Higgins played for the Montreal Canadiens and is originally from Long Island. Free agency starts tomorrow so this might be the first of more from the Blueshirts.

Wow! Hadn't heard about that! Thanks for the update.

Do you know anything about Chris Hggins?

I remember seeing him play against the Rangers and he played well. I think they are clearing cap room to go after Heatley from Ottawa.

What's a French word for 'suckers?'

Chris Higgins is from Long Island and is a solid player.

Wow! Hadn't heard about that! Thanks for the update.

Do you know anything about Chris Hggins?

The guy is as solid as the building and I believe Truck 4 is right, he does hail from Long Island.

Higgins is from Smithtown. Tough, skilled, griitty guy with a scoring touch. The Rangers are lucky to get him. This from an Islanders fan.

Edited by BFD2553

Any more info on possible future trades? Who are they going for after clearing the cap? This Heatly guy, is he good? I have not been around the hockey circuit in some time now. Im a Rangers fan who's last game viewed included players like Leach, Richter, Beukeboom and others. I have been too busy to watch so please keep us posted on this. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Time to play the bouncy bounce game Gomer! That's what you get for leavin the team that made you!