Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Sarah Palin Resigning?

12 posts in this topic

Run for the Senate maybe?? Get a little more stick time in DC before the big run??

She is going to be President in 2012 so she is ending Governor of Alaska.

NO No no.... It says she is going to be running for president in 2012. There is a big difference in the wording between "going to be" and "running".

Although if she does run I will look forward to more Tina Fey skits on SNL. If she wins I'll look forward to possibly moving to Canada. :huh:

NO No no.... It says she is going to be running for president in 2012. There is a big difference in the wording between "going to be" and "running".

Although if she does run I will look forward to more Tina Fey skits on SNL. If she wins I'll look forward to possibly moving to Canada. :huh:

Or maybe Russia...

She needs about 20 years worth of education in Social Studies and World History. Maybe learn the names & cases of a few Supreme Court decisions besides Roe vs. Wade.

For what...most of U.S. citizens can't even get Roe v. Wade. At least she has run some political entities and isn't living on personality like the current head honcho we have. He didn't win because he knew a few supreme court cases and I'm willing to bet if you were to be face to face with the majority of members here they couldn't name 3 cases lone 5 and tell you what their impact was.

I hope she runs for the Senate. Maybe then we can not hear about how she isn't qualified to be VP or President. :rolleyes:

Whatever she chooses I hope she does well. I also have to say that she looks better now then she did last year. yummy

Love you out look on things TMAC--heres mine-- cant understand why she would leave 18 months early?? I did hear somthing interesting about it--actually on one of the cable news channels that lean to the right--- they said that even from their prespective it was a stunning announcement and couldnt understand it. one of the commentators said he always thought that the american way was to stay and fight not quit and run---when the going gets tough--the tough get going!! and that pass the ball basketball thing just didnt make it-- a good point guard does pass the ball but usually finishes the play and goes to the hoop for rebounds not to the bench.

just my thoughs

and TMAC she is not your style-- cute mabe not not your type :D

What is presidential material? Thats a pretty subjective thing. I mean, i don't consider blowing coke, smoking Marlboros or being able to dunk presidential.

Wasn't it our current President who thought we had 51 States?

Edited by FirNaTine

For what...most of U.S. citizens can't even get Roe v. Wade. At least she has run some political entities and isn't living on personality like the current head honcho we have. He didn't win because he knew a few supreme court cases and I'm willing to bet if you were to be face to face with the majority of members here they couldn't name 3 cases lone 5 and tell you what their impact was.

I hope she runs for the Senate. Maybe then we can not hear about how she isn't qualified to be VP or President. :rolleyes:

Whatever she chooses I hope she does well. I also have to say that she looks better now then she did last year. yummy

Agreed, but if your planning on serving as a US President, you need to be familiar with major landmark cases (since it helps in shaping policy) and basic geography; when interviewed she thought the Africa was a country as opposed to a continent. I won't get into all of the other faux paux she had, but while she may be strong in other areas, she's lacking in knowledge in many other areas.

Furthermore, if she runs, she'd be much better off running as a Libertarian since her current views are more in line with that party as opposed to the Republicans.