Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigfitz2004

Introduction to CodeEnforcement Practices 1 class in Wappinger, NY

9 posts in this topic

Is there anyone on there going to be taking Introduction to CodeEnforcement Practices 1 at the Hughsonville Fire Department on July 7,8,9

Can you write alittle more on what the class is, maybe a link to the trainig bulliten...

One of our officers is attending

Already have my CCT...but bring coffee and toothpicks. But I can thank you for posting your question as it reminds me that I have to find my in service hours to maintain my CCT cert. And with the way things are going the NY codes training division is down to its bare bones.

Already have my CCT...but bring coffee and toothpicks. But I can thank you for posting your question as it reminds me that I have to find my in service hours to maintain my CCT cert. And with the way things are going the NY codes training division is down to its bare bones.

IN-SERVICE TRANINING COURSES

ALS I hope this help

IN-SERVICE TRANINING COURSES

ALS I hope this help

Hey thanks for posting this, I needed it. Anyone know of any continuing education on weekends or evenings? Maybe something ran by an organization besides NYS that would count? I need to keep my CCT but I don't have any time off at work to make day classes.

Thanks for taking the time to post the link Fitz...I wish I could say I wasn't already familiar with it...lol.

Hey thanks for posting this, I needed it. Anyone know of any continuing education on weekends or evenings? Maybe something ran by an organization besides NYS that would count? I need to keep my CCT but I don't have any time off at work to make day classes.

Danger...Inservice Conference & Seminars