Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fireman3484

Beekman Fire District Wetdown

7 posts in this topic

The Beekman Fire District will be having a "wetdown" for our new apparatus, a 2008 Pierce PUC rescue pumper on Saturday September 12, 2009.

Event will begin at 1pm at the Beekman Fire Station, 316 Beekman-Poughquag Rd, Poughquag NY 12570

There will be food, soda, beer, t-shirts, mugs, raffles, live music. Wetdown T-shirt/22oz. beverage mug combo (unlimited refills) will be sold for $15 each, and ceramic wetdown mugs will be available for an additional $15. Food is free.

If you would like to bring a piece of apparatus for the event, please PM me so we can schedule accordingly. Please keep it to 50 PSI and fog nozzles only.

Flyer (Pass them around!)

3412WetdownFlyer.pdf

Shirt Preview

post-8470-1249572390.jpg

I think someone started to party all ready, lolol. Yea 26 Truck, lolol. This is great I am sure I will be thier. i could talk to Chief about bringing the Tanker for some refilling, lolol. Great looking Truck boys and girls. Good luck with it.

Thomas

Will try to get down, it is also our community day too.

I think someone started to party all ready, lolol. Yea 26 Truck, lolol. This is great I am sure I will be thier. i could talk to Chief about bringing the Tanker for some refilling, lolol. Great looking Truck boys and girls. Good luck with it.

Thomas

we have a hydrant out front ;)

They should talk to THW models about making a 1/50 scale model of that beauty.. they're supposed to make a PUC soon anyway!