Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Milford Muster 9/12/09

14 posts in this topic

Does anybody know If Milfords muster Is still going to go on tomorrow

as far as i know it is still on...the Mohegan crew has been leaving in spurts throughout the day today. The raindate will be Sun. if they decide later on or tommorrow. It went on as scheduled last year during a tropical storm, so i dont see why postpone it this year...

Edited by CG206

Yes, rain or shine according to News 12 Connecticut through Sunday

Call me naive, but in my 10+ years in the fire service, i have yet to attend a muster. In everyones opinion, are they worth it? Is the Milford one far from the Buchanan area? If its a nice day, may be something to do to get out of the house.

Port Chester Fire Dept Explorer Post 700 will be there with me , stop by and say hello.

Ladder44.....lol, thanks man, that definately answers my question (how far anyway). Hour and a half isnt bad at all.

Is this a good muster, alot of vendors?

Sorry I couldn't be there, had a little accident during the week and I am laid up. Hope everyone had a good time!

just got back home from the muster. Pretty good day. was surprised not to see more vendors. I remember 3 years ago it was loaded. Nice trucks though. ;)

Port Chester Fire Explorer Post 700 won best restored hose cart 1895 Amercain, Great day had by all.

Congratulations to Croton Falls for winning three awards for their 1939 Ward Lafrance. One was 6ft tall for people's choice award !