Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RocklandFires

Newark, NJ RES1CUE - 2009 E-One

15 posts in this topic

Hope to get a photo of it during the daylight in the near future, but here is a photo of the brand new Newark, NJ RES1CUE, a 2009 E-One. The photo was taken last night down at Liberty State Park in Jersey City for the Tribute in Lights on 9-11-09.

DSC_7652.jpg

great photo when did newark go all red or is jersey city that i am thinking of with the ice cream rigs?

Nice Brian - Too bad the weather was so bad...... Newark had what I call puke green apparatus and if I'm not mistaken have gone to all red now......

I took a ride down at the last minute when I saw a break in the rain on the radar..... Didn't last long though....... I met a lot of dissapointed/frustarted (and wet)photographers last night.....

I took my photo down because I didn't want to hijack the thread......

Edited by Photounit

Beautiful and very unique shot! Brian!

Bill, be sure to post your photo in another thread!!

great photo when did newark go all red or is jersey city that i am thinking of with the ice cream rigs?

Newark started going back to Red about two years ago. Before that it was the White with Blue stripes. I think those are the ice cream trucks you are talking about. (I think Fort Worth, Texas has the same color scheme, and I do know that New Haven, Ct has all White Apparatus). I'm sure there's more out there too. But those White Trucks in those cities do get their share of work. And prior to Newarks White/Blue color, they had Lime Green with a Red Stripe. The Lime Green was often referred to as "SLIME" Green. And if anybody is old enough to remember, before that they were all Red.

Nice photo there too Guy. Thank you for posting it.

Edited by nfd2004

Brian, nice shot as always man!

I really like the night shot with the ground lights on the rig illuminated.

Oh, and real nice rig by the way lol. Best of luck to NFD with it.

Great picture.

I especially like the Tribute in Lights and how it hits the fog/clouds and scatters.

Hope to get a photo of it during the daylight in the near future, but here is a photo of the brand new Newark, NJ RES1CUE, a 2009 E-One. The photo was taken last night down at Liberty State Park in Jersey City for the Tribute in Lights on 9-11-09.

DSC_7652.jpg

Sweet looking rig and Awesome picture!

Sweet looking rig and Awesome picture!

B) Xtremely Cool! It is a very well shot photo!

Great looking photo, nice backdrop..

Weather be bad, weather be good, we all get some awesome pics of rigs sometimes in their normal atmosphere they are serving.

This is actually one Great Pic...

I find this rig to be one of the most awesome, mean and rugged looking rescue trucks I have ever seen. I am so jeaulous of Newark both over this truck and the work that it will respond to over its years of service.