Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alamo Ambulance crashes into trees in Kent; patient, driver hurt

10 posts in this topic

I was the IC for this call. It was a very confusing scene upon arrival due to the call happening close to a nursing home and there ambulances from dirrerent companies in the area. Everybody wants to help when it's one of our own. Which was fine but when I stepped out of the rescue there were personnel from three companies running around and wasn't sure who was involved (patient) and who was there to help. But all went well with the call and the injuries weren't to back. They did have a patient in the ambulance at the time of the accident but she wasn't injured to bad. The cause of the accident in still under investigation.

Speedy Recovery to the driver & patient! Apparently a HV Medics ambulance found the accident. Good job to all involved!

The comments state the driver had an MI - any truth to this?

As a survivir of an ambulance accident- I wish all involved well!

The comments state the driver had an MI - any truth to this?

As a survivir of an ambulance accident- I wish all involved well!

Apparently it was a syncopal episode

Reading a friends facebook message said the driver is recovering and is still in Danbury Hosp.

Apparently it was a syncopal episode

Here's tp hoping for a speedy recovery

Our prayers for speedy recovery go out to two of our Alamo coworkers and to the patient being transported at the time of this incident. All that needs to be said is all survived. This type of incident was truly an accident and not anything that could have been anticpated or prevented.

The driver remains hospitalized, the EMT-B is home and the patient is back at the nursing home.