Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Jimmy Boy-4 Years Ago-Gone But No Where Near Forgotten

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday marked 4 years since "Jimmy Boy" left this world, leaving our hearts scarred but teaching us many lessons.

Jimmy Boy's spirit is still in my heart, and he was an unbelievable child. And, to this day, his parents work tirelessly while Jimmy Boy looks down from above to turn their tragedy into hope and courage for many other families.

Thoughts and prayers are with the Arena family on this difficult day.

(If you're new to this forum, or don't know the story about this amazing child, please read the many topics and updates in this forum)

God.. It's been 4years already.... We all still miss him..... Hope he's havening fun up there.

As always my thoughts and prayers are with the Arena family.

Can't believe it's 4 years already. Jim, Gina and the rest of the Arena family, you're always in our thoughts and prayers as is Jimmy Boy. You are all very special people.

Jimmyboy taught everyone a lot with his strength and courage and he will never be forgotten, he made an impact on everyones lives that cant even be imagined and the Arena family is nothing short of an amazing family who keeps his memory going with the Jimmy Foundation. God bless you all.

Thank You everyone who has helped us out with everything, The Foundation is moving along nicely, as is our family, it is always a tough time for us but we have to keep moving if I sit still too long everything comes crashing back to me and I can not function. Anyways to say he taught me alot is an understatement. I miss him and love him just as much as the day he was born,