Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stepjam

1959 Chevy BelAir vs. 2009 Chevy Malibu

7 posts in this topic

Wow, you would think that a lead sled such as the 59 bel air would have done greater damage to that Malibu as fas as intrusion, etc. Very interesting

I'd still pay more for the '59 than the Malabu. Different color though.

I'd still pay more for the '59 than the Malabu. Different color though.

Off topic, why wreck a classic car. And Yes I would take a 59 over the current model..

Wow! Even though cars are built with cheaper materials nowadays, it really shows how far engineering and safety has come. Dramatic, thanks for posting!

Wow, you would think that a lead sled such as the 59 bel air would have done greater damage to that Malibu as fas as intrusion, etc. Very interesting

And you used to talk so highly of all your boats.... the only thing they are a match for is a tire machine......!!!! ;)

The interior shots of the Malibu don't look like they show much damage other then the airbag deployment. The exterior looks like it could use a good body shop, but comparing the two interior shots, is amazing to show the difference in damage. I was in a car accident back in July, rolled my Dodge Avenger, and I definitely connect the make of the car, structure and such, as the fact that I'm still alive and kicking and pissing off the doctors.